My Ex's neice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Ex's neice

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:34 am

This is a dream where I wasn't actively involved but saw the scene going on:

I remember seeing my ex's neice (IRL she is like 6 or 7 and reserved) walking with some other people and looking downward (she looked sad). In the dream she had lots of ponytails in her head (like IRL) but her body looked taller and as if it didn't match her head size (she had on gray sweater and pants?--body looked similar to my ex?) A white woman came to her and gave her something--she instantly smiled and stood tall (ie:more confidently?) She started to walk across the street (without looking both ways) and she almost got hit by a speeding car!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Ex's neice

Post by unaday* on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:17 pm

Sounds like she may be lacking the attention she deserves...but that attention may come the wrong way...and she may be vulnerable to it...too vulnerable...

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:19 pm

Hey,
Those dreams again but at least this one talks about niece!

just be blessed and let me hear you are blesssed.We will pray for this interp.

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:20 pm

I also picked the vulnerabilty concept.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Very, funny, peter-haha lol!

Una, you may be right--you always make interesting points that I wouldn't necessarily think about. Do you think the body not looking like her's is significant or just showing that it relates to my ex and it relating to his family?

thanks to you both
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:07 am

Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him For the help of His countenance

Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. {5} Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass. {6} He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light, And your justice as the noonday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:17 am

thaks for the awesome verse! Is this applying to the dream or to me? Just wondering

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:09 am

For He says: "In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you." Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation. (2 Corinthians 6:2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:46 am

mbstudent wrote:For He says: "In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you." Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation. (2 Corinthians 6:2)

Amen.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:01 am

Amen! In my NIV bible, it also mentions "favor". I claim God's favor right now!! HALELULIA! :clap:

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:39 pm

Desiree (Starpop) wrote:This is a dream where I wasn't actively involved but saw the scene going on:

I remember seeing my ex's neice (IRL she is like 6 or 7 and reserved) walking with some other people and looking downward (she looked sad). In the dream she had lots of ponytails in her head (like IRL) but her body looked taller and as if it didn't match her head size (she had on gray sweater and pants?--body looked similar to my ex?) A white woman came to her and gave her something--she instantly smiled and stood tall (ie:more confidently?) She started to walk across the street (without looking both ways) and she almost got hit by a speeding car!

Hi Desi,
This little girl is in bondage! She most likely has some generational curse because she is not yet of age.
She is tall in the dream because she is fighting this bondage like an adult, but she has many pony tails like a little girl would, she is missing out on her childhood in some if not many way's. She is sad. I will bet she is! Or if the girl is symbolic... the person could be older with childhood Alter personality's. These are personality's that children form as a way of defending themselves from trauma, parents divorce, molestation and other hurts. They protect the child but cause problems in the adult.
The gray sweater means she is covered in sin ( not her fault- too young) or its her spiritual state.
I agree about the white woman's meaning.

You should get in touch with this child or adult and spend some time with her or pray for God to send workers to her. see she stood tall because what the woman gave her only masked the pain she is in- but her mind is still dwelling on hurt, loss, or whatever she is preoccupied with, and she will do something that will cause much harm. Even kill her spirit. Maybe drugs some day or sex or drinking.............

Go see her! God has given you an mandate to help her, or whom ever she is in real life.

Blessings,
D

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:55 pm

I'm trying to see exactly who it is before I make a move! I have a heart for hurting people (especially children and senior citizens), I wish that I CAN help, but again, I don't know the situation and waiting for God to reveal it fully!! I will definitely keep praying because upon having the dream I immediately thought about "neglect" or "family issues" that may be effecting the person's growth and overall happiness. Its funny that you mentioned divorce--I think that may have been an issue for her and her sibling (I think they are STILL affected by that). In the dream, she's in a group with others but obviously those people aren't helping her as she would like them to, so she gets the attention from an outside source (not necessarily good I guess!)

We will see what happens! You've made some interesting points! I pray that whatever is God, God will protect and keep him/her in perfect peace!!

thanks for your response--WOW!
desiree

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:02 pm

keep us posted and may the Lord give desires of your heart.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:18 pm

Thanks Peter!

I definitely will! If this is the "real girl" and not symbolic for someone else, pray that God will get me in touch with the mother so that I can witness and encourage! May God's will be done! May he bless you with your desires too!

smooches kiss
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top