Helping others, A Beast, and an Old Friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helping others, A Beast, and an Old Friend

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:27 am

Had this dream the other day:

I remember helping people to run away and hide from disastrous attacks on the planet (felt kinda like a movie lol! ). For some reason, I was the only one that was aware of the attacks and I felt compelled to help others in the process to escape from a giant red flying dinosaur (think of the dinosaur in the movie Shrek--accept this one was evil!)

At one point in the dream I am in this room conversing with a few people. The room lighting was dim and it was dark and stormy outside. I remember being on the computer (isn't this a usual occurence? lol! ). sitting in a swivel chair--my hair was messy. I see this girl enter the room and pass by me. She looked familiar and I notice her, but decide not to speak. She says, "hello Desiree". I say, "who dat?" she said, "you knew it was me". I said reluctantly, "oh, hello C!" (C was a girl that used to be my best friend in elementary school. When we got to middle school, she started bullying me and turning others against me--it was disastrous but God healed me!) C was dressed in a long-sleeve white shirt and gray or lightblue shorts. Her hair was in a ponytail with a small headband wrapped around her head. I hadn't seen this girl in years--about 10 to be exact! Again, as she was talking "at me" (not looking at me) and to others in the room, she kept trying to impress everyone with all of her accomplishments etc. She has this "holier than thou/superiority attitude" and I didn't know why. She was saying, how she played basketball (IRL she did) and how she "makes nothing less than 10 points a game". I mentioned how I thought C didn't play for two years, but C seemed to ignore the comment (failed to mention it and acted nochalant about it) and brought up another "highlight"/accomplishment instead. I learned that she also had had a child (it was adopted, so I guess she couldn't have her own children) but it ended up dying. I kept thinking, "wow, one bad thing after another has happened in her life" I felt kinda sorry for her, but kind of vindicated because of how she treated me as a child.

In the midst of the conversation, the storm grew heavier and the building began to shake; the power was going in and out. I told everyone to get on the floor because my instincts new the beast was on its way! When the beast came in, I felt it (even though my eyes were closed). I made sure that my face was up so that when the beast saw me it wouldn't harm me (because it knew who I was--innocent). I felt the beast's thumb/nail inbetween my neck and shoulder. Though I never saw its face, I think the beast was going to remove me out the room so that it could do damage to everyone else. :seespeakhear:

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helping others, A Beast, and an Old Friend

Post by usemeLord on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:30 am

WOW, INCREDIBLE DREAM. I don't have interpretation but I would take comfort in the fact your were marked safe (innocent). Praise God.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helping others, A Beast, and an Old Friend

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:11 pm

yeah, that was pretty comforting!!!

thanks for your response

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile