many children

View previous topic View next topic Go down

many children

Post by Rozes on Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:09 pm

I dreamt that my brother,his wife and i were driving in a van( my brother is a Pastor by the way..very anointed)..his wife is lovely except some issues that God has to sort out with her.
my brother was loving on me with sibling love.really been sweet to his sister..
then we stopped and children came running to the car..i was wondering who are these children...
then we drove off then some of them was still clinging to the van and i was so afraid that they would get hurt..my brother swerve the van a bit so that got them off..then finally we came to a stop..to my astonishment..there were many children all gathered at this place.so i ask my brother,`what are we doing here?`..his reply was we are looking for a new spiritual experience...

please help me to understand this dream....

thank you

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: many children

Post by M on Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:37 pm

Children represent purity.
Van is your brothers ministry.
I am concerned that your brother tries to shake the children off the van.
He may be about to try some things in his ministry that,... well might be a hazard to the innocent or the purity of the true gospel.

in love
D

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:29 pm

we are both in ministry ..its not the first time we are feature in a dream in a vehicle.the kids were hanging on to the sides and running alongside it..so i think he swerve to prevent them from hurting themselves. he said, we are looking for a new spiritual experience is what i would really like to understand..

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:24 am

Oooooookaaaayyyyyy?????

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:35 pm

This is the interpretation.

It is a bout Grace of GoD.In fact GRACE,GRACE.
There will be what he says,a new spiritual experience for his life and will transform his ministry and your household.I do not know it specifically but this will come after a test.This is not about material blessing It is about the saving grace that comes when God watches over you.But then this new experience will make him develope a deep relationship with God and the calling.In fact a new door the Lord has spoken to you a bout will come with this prize.

it is just like jesus was temted by the devil.The promise was tested before he could bring souls to him.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:21 am

God is good..we are ready for that..and i know God is taking him into a higher place in him..
worthy is our lord and saviour.

blessings in Jesus name flower

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:43 am

First let the children eat all they want," he told her, "for it is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs."
your faith in God has become known everywhere. Therefore we do not need to say anything about it, 9for they themselves report what kind of reception you gave us. They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, 10and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the deadóJesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath.
But from everlasting to everlasting
the LORD's love is with those who fear him,
and his righteousness with their children's children

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:35 am

Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it [is that] which shall be; and that which is done [is] that which shall be done: and [there is] no new [thing] under the sun.

Google " New Spiritual Experience" and think about the choices.

Are you thinking of joining your brother in his ministry? Why do you think the Lord would give you foreknowledge of your brothers plans?
Do you think the Lord is leading you to come on board with your brother. Should you be encouraging him more.

" we are looking for a new spiritual experience is what i would really like to understand.."

Maybe you will have to wait and see what..... if anything, changes in your brothers ministry. Before you can understand.

Keep us posted and God bless you both.

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:31 pm

Oh darrell I love this scripture.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Fri May 01, 2009 2:09 am

oh so beautiful...God bless you. i will keep you update.somehow i believe that is part of what will happened as i have dreamt of us driving a high powered boat before..i am truly an encouragement to my brother..and yes he has informed me that he is organizing something great for this year that will shake the country that he is ministering in.we have ministered together before whenever i go to his church i do minister there..i am a minister of music and the word, i move in the prophetic, healing and deliverance.and i believe that we are going to a higher level in God..God let your glory come..we are ready!!!

ps.I minister in asia at the moment God is doing great things.

R

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Fri May 01, 2009 2:22 am

I googled new spiritual experience and it was not what i was thinking of. and no there is nothing new under the sun but maybe the word new used in the dream doesnt necessarily mean discovering some spiritual experience but rather being able to go deeper into the realm of the glory of God..and living the kingdom life that he has commanded us to live.
maybe the Lord wants us to minister together someday..lets see the surprise that the father has for us.

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum