Slain in the spirit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slain in the spirit

Post by tracytho on Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:43 pm

Hello, I thought when I dreamed this that the dream had a literal intrepretation, but because of the lenght of time it has been (almost 2 years) I feel I may have interpretted it incorrectly.

I would like to let you know that I was not an active participant in the dream at all. It was as though I was watching a movie.

The dream begans on a nice summer day. It began in a park. My husband was sitting on a park bench with a 40 oz bottle of beer by his side. There was a man looking like a gangsta that was standing in front of my husband with one foot on the bench as he leaned in toward him. Within myself I assumed that this interaction was not good and that they must have been up to something. As I continued to look, I realized that the man was preaching God's word. I then noticed a water bottle that was extended over my husbands head, by an invisable force (I believe the Lord), and water poured out. As the man preached my husband was doubled over with the joy of the Lord crying. Every time he attempted to pick of the 40 oz bottle of beer, his hand fell back, it was like the spirit of God was soo much on him that even when he wanted to sin, the Holy Spirit would not let him do it.

End of dream.

tracytho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slain in the spirit

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:47 am

Hey and welcome to the group!

I wonder if this is literal for something new happening in your husband's life--a "refreshing/washing" so to speak? Does your husband drink in real life? Could this be God delivering him from alcohol and saving him completely where he won't want to go back to the things of the world?

please pray on what i've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tracytho on Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:31 am

My husband is in the world, he drinks and smokes. He has not attended church in two years and his life style is having a very negative impact on our marriage.

tracytho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:21 am

Hi tracytho,

I agree with Desiree. My thoughts are, because you were watching this, you are a witness to the change that God will bring about in your husband. God moves in His time and not ours. Many times the Lord will give us a word in our present for the future. That word is for you to hold onto so that when the enemy comes to make you doubt and think this person will never change, you can call the enemy a liar because the Lord is faithful to his word. Hang in there and keep praying for your husband. Gods word can not return to him void.

Again these are my thoughts and if im off, I pray the Lord would give you the true interpretation of this dream.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:29 am

Your husband is going to experience salvation and deliverance. I see it has been 2 eyars since you had this dream. Please be aware that the prophetic is not always momentarily. God can release a word in 2009 and perform it in 2014....it's going to happen

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:49 pm

I have nothing to add except to say that I'm in total agreement! Continue to intercede for your husband thanking God for what He's shown you that He's going to do in your husband's life.

Also, I would suggest that as you deal with your husband, treat him as the man that he is to become, not as the man who is with you now. That's not to say you shouldn't hold him accountable as situations warrant but treat him with the love and mercy of Jesus.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:56 pm

Also, I would suggest that as you deal with your husband, treat him as the man that he is to become, not as the man who is with you now.

Great advice Lola!! I mean, that's how God deals with us--so why not?!! thumbs

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:50 pm

This is a promise from the Lord,a promise of victor.Sometimes The promises of God are tested but they will surely come to pass.Do not ever doubt this,stand on it.If the devil comes like a flood remind him of this promise.This man will change and will be filled with the spirit of God.

Arm youself and get prepared for the battle because the never know that he will lose him and his time is short.God has reminded you of this after almost 2 years because the victory is nigh but first it is going to take a battle.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top