Husband having another breakdown

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband having another breakdown

Post by tracytho on Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:11 pm

The following dream has me a little perplexed, any help is greatly appreciated!

My husband was being attacked in his mind, and he began showing signs of having another nervous breakdown. It was like he had me and our two girls going through some sort of haunted house, but it was a part of a movie. I remember feeling trapped, hopeless, and very very fearful. The primary emotion througout the dream was FEAR! I kept telling my husband that he was late for work. He asked me what time was it, and I informed him that it was 5:00 pm. That is almost 12 hours from his normal start time. He then leaves to go to his job. In the next seen I was meeting with many psychologist and they all basically told me the same story... They said that the condition he had was very serious and that I better get far away from him with my girls... There was no chance that things would ever change. Then when I was about to leave the presence of these doctors, my husband came and informed me that his job had put him on suspension because they had tested him and he tested positive for cab.

End of dream.

Blessings,
Tracy

tracytho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband having another breakdown

Post by M on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:37 pm

Hi Tracy,

This dream was an attack on your mind from the devil.

you wrote
"There was no chance that things would ever change"

I do not know what is really going on with your husband, but God can raise people from the dead so the above statement is a lie. And the fear in the dream speaks of the prince of LIARS. Kick this dream off, I say.

Blessings
D

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:27 pm

Darell I agree all

Tracy,The normally brings us revelation before things come on our way.Pray for protection.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top