Piggy Bank Curse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Piggy Bank Curse

Post by unaday* on Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:08 pm

I had this dream that I was in my parents room with my mom and dad at the foot of their bed.
My dad was holding in his hand this piggy bank my brother and I use to have as kids it was heavy and full of pennies …it’s this eerie looking clown. (we had or have this clown in real life- not sure if it was thrown out or not)
In the dream I looked at it and my spirit didn’t sit right with it. So I called out JESUS and it began to peel. Then
I called JESUS JESUS JESUS and right in my dad’s hand it started to peel and melt. My dad was like “Would you look at this”
Then in the dream the spirit of the Lord revealed us that that piggy bank was created to create curses on the "my family name" finances (like my fam and my dad’s Immediate family). And the more pennies dropped in it the heavier it gets and the weightier the curse. So I continued to call on JESUS JESUS JESUS until it was completely eradicated then I heard the voice say that we have been set free from the curse.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Piggy Bank Curse

Post by usemeLord on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:30 am

What a wonderful revelation he has revealed to you. I would be thanking God for breaking that curse of poverty of you and your family. How wonderful is our God.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:30 am

Amen!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:30 am

Sponsored content