What's God telling me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's God telling me

Post by unaday* on Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:05 pm

I had a dream I was in this class. I failed the test! I got 12/50!!! So the professor said that even if you failed you can STILL continue to the next level next semester.

I was like NO WAY! I failed I am not doing this again! This is humiliating!! Then this student kept trying to get me to continue to the next level with her- she had passed with flying colours.

I was not budging. And she wouldn't stop! I told her I failed and that's that. Then finally she bursted out and said "The beasts are about to arise from the four corners of the earth. We need you. Did you not have dream during this course?!"
And I said " yes I did have a dream how did you know?"

Then she said " I know you did ! Because I prayed to God that you would have a dream. You are the one. You are suppose to help! Don't quit!"

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: What's God telling me

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:24 pm

WOW! una I think that this dream is pretty deep!

I wonder if you feel kinda like you're not where you're supposed to be spiritually right now or "missing the mark" with some things that God has said to you? It seems like you're embarrassed in some way that you haven't moved passed a certain point even though you know you should be? Yet, in the midst of this, you are still valuable and wanted a great deal in the ministry? God really wants to use you and people really will come to you, because you'll be greatly needed in the days to come? Keep moving forward nomatter what!

please pray on what I've said
desiree
p.s. can you look at my "Ex at church with a baby dream" and let me know what the spirit tells you? thanks kiss

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:36 pm

I'm in total agreement with Desiree - the dream suggests that while you're not happy with where you are, regardless of your performance you've already been preselected for an assignment. While you may fall short in one area, it doesn't matter because you weren't selected on the basis of that one area anyway.

Please don't concentrate too much on those things that you see as shortcomings, you are greatly needed by the Lord! He is already aware of the shortcoming(s) but He still wants to promote you - don't let pride get in the way of serving Him.

Please pray on what's been said.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:25 am

The beasts coming from the four corners of the earth I believe has to do with the end times. In the bible beasts have been used in a natural way, Godly way and in a symbolic ungodly way. In the natural way beasts can refer to certain types of animals. In the Godly way natural beasts can be used by God to execute judgements, the cherubim in Revelation are called beasts. In the symbolic and ungodly sense beasts can refer to demonic spirits, a beast can refer to an ungodly kindgom, the Anti-Christ is also referred to as a beast.

Natural

Genesis Chapter 1 verses 24-25, 30 (God created beasts)

Leviticus 11 (Clean and Unclean beasts)

Godly

Ezekiel 5 (God using natural beasts to execute his judgements)

Revelation Chapter 4, 5, 6 and 7 (The Cherubims are called beasts, opening of the seals)

Ungodly symbolic

Ezekiel 8 verse 10 (Drawings of demonic spirits on the walls)

Daniel Chapter 7 (Ungodly kindgoms, the end times)

Revelation Chapter 13 (The Anti-Christ, the dragon)

It is possible Unaday that your gift of dreams also include dreams about the end times. It is possible that God is saying that you are or will go through a period of training, it may seem as if you failed, perhaps God is saying not to give up when that happens that although you may feel that you have failed and should not go on God is saying not to give up but to move forward because he has plans to use your gifts in regards to the end times. He may be saying that you are needed for the times coming ahead so you cannot afford to give up on what he has put within you.

Last edited by butterfly on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:54 am; edited 24 times in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:10 am

Amen to all, you are called and don't quit, Jesus says to fight the good fight, to run the race to win. He will always give you the strength to carry on. Don't let past mistakes condemn you, there is no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. Halelujah.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:16 am

Amen, usemeLord! :clap:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:18 pm

Wow...thank you everybody!!

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:39 pm

To God be the Glory!!

Butterfly, good points!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:00 pm

Lurdys/Desiree,

I feel it amen,

That is what jesus did.He snatched us from the condemning devil.The un merritted,un deserved favour.Come on girl,There is no condemnation.God give those things we do not qualify for,the marks you are not entitled for!Walk in the grace,do not fear the price having been paid for you.She is lucky oh Lord to be revealed both Grace and judgement.So let her walk in this grace and speak testimony of Grace to those that require it.Use her to umark those that have the seal for destruction

let me pray for you

'please Lord I pray that Una will walk in the grace you have spoken.she will not be condemened but will rather walk in the already finished work of the cross.That God you will preserve her from the temtations and tribulations that comes with the world we live in.That she will walk in the next level in spiritual realm,a high level.God make your grace sufficient for her for when she is weak then you are strong'.amen.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:31 am

psalm 4 and 31

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:27 am

Praise the Lord and thank you for the prayer i receive it

unaday*