Murder - embarressed I dreamt this? Read w/Caution

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Murder - embarressed I dreamt this? Read w/Caution

Post by Lori on Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:02 am

Yes, I have a lot of dreams, most of which I do not understand. This dream I'm embarressed and actually ashamed that I dreamt it, and still very distrubed by it. I ask only those who feel impressed or led to read this to due so do to the context of the dream. This dream goes into detail of a murder so please read w/caution:

I had this dream yesterday morning; I was in a huge house, apparently the people who lived here were very well off, lots of money. I was in the top of the house (almost like it was seperate living quaters), there were young adults living up there maybe late teens to early 20's (16-23), both guys and girls I want to say there were 4 or 5, anyways I think I was watching at 1st, not sure what they were doing but I noticed the window was open, and there was a beatiful breeze, the shear green curtains blew in, it was a beautiful day out, not sure what led to this but they suspected someone was watching or spying on them, then we started looking around, now I'm participating but it doesn't feel like it's the real me in the dream, kinda like I'm someone else, I feel on the wall and know there is a secret passage, I press on the right spot of the wall and opens to this room on the other side of the wall. The room was very sterile looking, not much in there very clean, then we see this guy (young boy/man same age as the others) on the other side, and it's like we know we have to get rid of him, not sure how we/I got a hold of him but we did and then I stabbed him w/a knife, but he wasn't dead, then tried to strangle him w/I think a tie, or someting like it, it was navy blue w/a print on it, but I couldn't seem to kill him, at one point I slit his throat, and still wouldn't die, then I knew the only I could do was break his neck (I'm sparing the details here), and so I did. I'm sorry about this again, I just was so distrubed by this. The dream goes on to where we are cleaning up crime scene, and I remember I knew some special formula to get rid of the evidence out of the rug so that if it was tested nothing would show. I remember thinking that if you have money you can do anything. But everyone one was cleaning up like it was nothing, like just a normal routine going about there business all just working on cleaning up like a team that worked well together.

I don't know any of the people in the dream, or whose house it was. I had no feeling in the dream. And there was no talking in the dream at all.

I'm not sure why I had this dream, I was very leary of posting it because of what it was. I'm feel horrible that I had a dream like this, I woke up thinking would God really give me a dream like this? I don't know what to make of it, and I'm asking for some help since I'm still so distrubed by it. One thing that does still stand out to me is that even though I was in the dream, and I was the person doing this, it was like this person wasn't me, like almost I was someone else but going through this as if I was them, if that makes any sense.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, I will continue to pray on this.

Be blessed!

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murder - embarressed I dreamt this? Read w/Caution

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:38 am

this dream sound like the "CLUE" game to me--whodunnit and with what?! type of thing! lol! (by the way, that's one of my favorite games, kind of macob right?lol)...

When I looked at your dream, some things stuck out to me--window with a green curtain and wind blowing in; stabbing the man who had on a navy colored tie and he just wouldn't die so you used other measures.

I wonder if this dream is symbolic for you finally "putting to death" some things that were hard for you to let go of at first? I just don't think this dream is literal--for a real murder taking place. You tried all kinds of techniques to use against this man in order for him to die that didn't seem to work at first, but you were determined to "end his life" and you did what you thought you had to until it happened--and I wonder if that blue tie represented "God giving you the strength" or the "word of God". The tie is a piece of clothing that goes around a man's neck--this reminded me of in bible times when God admonished to his people to "bind his commandments/teachings" around their necks so they wouldn't forget them and so that they could pass it on to their children and grandchildren, etc. I wonder if "Breaking the neck" represented "breaking the yoke" (the bondage) that may have been keeping you distressed/confused lately?

For some reason, I thought of the wind blowing in as "God's spirit" and the green curtain just symbolizing prosperity in some way. I usually don't break down dreams like this (with only the symbols) but those two things that I mentioned really stuck out to me.

As christians, we are promised spiritual, emotional, and physical prosperity but that doesn't mean that trials and tribulation won't come--we have to learn to endure and not give up so that a crop (of righteousness, peace, faithfulness, determination, prosperity,etc) can be produced. You're gonna need the help of others to help you get to where you need to be in God. (ie: the people helping you clean up the crime scene). I believe God is that "special formula" to help you overcome and erase things (ie: sin,etc) and make it so it never happened. Please pray on what I've said as these are my thoughts. Your dream has ALOT of symbolism in it, which I think is significant. What do you think?

be blessed
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:06 am

Thanks Desiree, I feel so much better. Your probably right on, it makes sense w/the other dreams I was having. When I told my sister this dream she got the same thing pretty much what you said almost verbatum - so I guess that would be confirmation.

God is so good! Thank you!

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:44 am

WOW! GOd has truly been working and sending the confirmation that only he can--WHATEVER IT IS HAS GOT TO BE DONE IN YOUR LIFE!

Youre so welcome--anytime!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down