Jealousy and the Same Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jealousy and the Same Man

Post by Jadams on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:31 pm

There is this guy that keeps showing up in my dreams. I see him a lot. Anyway, in the dream I was in this mall with these two afro-american girls. They were overweight girls, but they were very pretty and well dressed. It seemed as though I was friends with them, but I felt a little insecure around them because I didn't think I was dressed good enough for their "group". Well, I was standing off to the side somewhere and one of the black girls was talking to another group of people about her outfit and she said "if you want to see someone else who dresses nice look at her" and she pointed to me and I was shocked. I was thinking in my mind, "she likes the way I dress?" As I walked towards her she said "I like everything you have on, but those shoes are wrong for the outfit". It didn't feel like I had any shoes on, but I never looked down to see. We ended up in this park that had a stage and a lot of chairs...I sat in the back and when I stood up, I saw the people who were getting ready to go on stage and I saw the guy . He is sooo handsome. He was talking to this short lady and I remember feeling a little jealous of her because it appeared it was his girlfriend or something. Then she began to walk in my direction and when she came closer to me, she was pretty, but she was wearing this short curly wig and it looked bad. She sat across the aisle from me and then when I turned back to look at her, the guy was there and she was sitting on his lap. I noticed that they both had all of these rings on their fingers...all different types. I remember trying to see if they had on wedding bands, but they didn't. They were very affectionate with each other and I was soooo jealous.

Any thoughts?
thinking

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jealousy and the Same Man

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:13 pm

first off, are you affiliated with any african-americans in any way?

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:33 am

Do you know the guy that keeps showing up in your dreams?

It seems to me that you may have some insecurity issues about the way you look or maybe even the way you dress. When the girl called you out and wanted everyone to look at "someone who can really dress" and it was you, seems as tho you "think" much lower of yourself than others think or see you.

When I think of the wig on the lady, I think of imposter or someone who is pretending to be something that they aren't (just a symbolic thing...it doesn't mean that if you wear a wig you are fake in any way). I had a dream once of my future husband and he was captivated by a beautiful woman, but she had this long wig on. It was confirmed through a prophecy by a minister that my future husband was going to be married, but she would be an imposter. I'm not sure if this is your case...I'm not UNSURE that you aren't seeing someone or a symbolsm of someone that may be in your future or not.

I had to chime in on this because I saw some similarities to a few dreams I have had in the past. I look forward to insight from the others.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:37 am

Thisissparta, I have a couple of african-american associates and they work with me, but there isn't much interaction because they both work in a different department than I do.

No Cholette, I don't know the guy in my dreams. He's been showing up for a while now.

That's an interesting take on the wig. I think if I knew more about him and why he shows up in my dreams from time to time, the lady with the wig and my feelings after seeing them together would make sense. Do you think God could be showing me my future mate? If so, I was sort of hoping it was the guy I'm seeing now who wants to marry me. bandaid

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:40 am

the man in the dreams could represent Jesus.

think of all the ways he could be represented by the man.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top