Skydiving?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skydiving?

Post by pensador on Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:49 am

Just last night before I went to sleep, I have a vision of a "Skydiver(Skydiving)". I didn't see the airplane or anything else, it was just that simple picture.

I tried to seek the Lord on it, but I really have no idea what that means.

pensador

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skydiving?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:57 am

Skydiving seems so cool to do!! Its something that's very adventuresome and a crazy idea! I wonder though, have you (or someone else) been needing some time to just "let loose" lately with no boundaries? just a question. pray on what I've said; WELCOME TO THE GROUP
desiree :clap:

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:09 am

Hello!! As soon as i read this I thought of When Peter walked out into the deep water. He stepped out- he was daring and he trusted God. Is there anything big (situation/decision) that you are having trouble trusting God in or are READY to trust God in?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by pensador on Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:30 am

Thanks for the Help!!

Last edited by pensador on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : privacy)

pensador

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:11 pm

Congratulations on your future marriage. I only wanted to comment on your second point: We know that "without faith its impossible to please God (Hebrews 11:6)" so faith is a driving force(foundation) for Christians in this holy walk BUT we also must use wisdom/common sense. God speaks to us in his word about "being good stewarts over our money". If all you have is $1500 and you know you're getting married next year, not to mention other day to day expenses to be taken care of in case of emergency, I don't think it would make much sense to spend all your money and not have money for your marriage! God knows your heart, and if you don't give your money cheerfully(really wanting to do it) to him anyway, just to 'prove' something, will you really be blessed anyway? God says (paraphrase) "If you handle (faithful with) the 'little you have' then he will make you ruler of many (bless you with more)" (Matthew 25:21;23). In other words, how you handle this money that God has blessed you with, determines if God will bless you with more. I'm not telling you that God didn't prompt you to give all of your money, but He doesn't contradict his word either. He commands us to give 10 percent of what we have into church with tithes and offering (Malachi 3:8-10). So once you give your 10 percent, its up to you what you do with the rest. Think of it like this: God has already given you the money that you need to spend on your wedding right? (Deuteronomy 8:18) and if you need some more, I am POSITIVE he will provide because you seek him. I don't want you to act foolishly and not have a wedding or have one and be in debt! The true way of pleasing God is to obey his word and live the way he desires us to! Please pray on what I've said, and please ask God what you should do (Proverbs 3:5-6;2:6). thanks for listening.
be blessed
desiree bouncing

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pensador on Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:15 pm

I really appreciate you taking your time to speak into my life! I'll continue to pray for specific direction! Much Blessings, may the Lord increase your realm of influence and authority. Amen

pensador

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:17 pm

Sowing financially is a huge step of faith....but the Lord says he will pour out a blessing if we are obedient and sow. BUT you must know that it's the Lord directing you and it is not you casting your bread on the water just to get something back- therefore if it is just a test for God and not a heartfelt faith-move...then God may not be inclined to move.
BUT if this is your faith in JESUS CHRIST step out in the deep or SKY DIVE honey and sow your last 1500- and see what God will do for you. You have a kind heart and he sees this...What he desires to bring to pass in your life- no man can stop it.
I will pray for you...and whatever the issue is with your future mother in law i pray that God deals with it faitfully.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:20 pm

THANK YOU! you're so welcome! I just want you to be happy and not regretful!! GOD WANTS PEACE for you!
smooches
desiree happy dance

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pensador on Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:27 pm

Thank you so much ladies!!!

Last edited by pensador on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Privacy)

pensador

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:35 pm

AGain,
you will just have to trust God. I know that you may not want to live off of your parents, but as my parents would always say: sometimes you have to do what you have to do until you can do better. Who's not to say that this may be a humbling experience for you?! This is my suggestion, and you can't despise help when its offered (even from a source you may not want to take from!! I've been there!!!lol)...Like I said, this is only my suggestion, but just pray about it and God WILL direct your paths! Thanks for posting
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:12 pm

Pensador,

I have to agree with Desiree here. Put your whole trust in God and he will direct the path you should take. Sometimes we ask the Lord for a yacht and we get a raft. I will pray right now about that.

Father I thank you for all that you have done in Pensador's life. I thank you that you are my rock and my refuge. I thank you that you have all the answers to all the questions. Father I pray that you would give a clear message to Pensador about the future and about finances. Thank you Lord that all blessings flow from you. Thank you Lord that each step we take is directed by you and that you desire us to prosper. Father again I thank you and praise you that you will provide for every good thing for Pensador for his time and his season.

In Jesus name I pray giving all glory and honor to you my Beloved.

Connie your servant

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pensador on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:03 pm

Wow! I'm really grateful that there are brothers and sisters out there, that actually care!

I love you all with the affection of Christ! I'm a big dreamer and have lots of mental visions, I have no understanding of! I really believe the Lord directed me here to help me! I been praying for years for greater clarity(spiritually). And I praise God that I found people that really care.

pensador

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:08 am

Pensador,

I know how you feel about being directed here. I felt the same way. I love these people in Christ....they are good folk as we Okies say.

God bless and have a super day!

Connie laugh

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top