dirty road

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dirty road

Post by lonnie on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:42 pm

I dreamed of and two others (unknown, but young women) walking on a dirt road. We were walking up hill when a brown dog ran pass us. she chased after as if to catch it or play with it. But with every moment the dog made it would change shape. Some times small and then big but the color was the same. I stood and watch while the you young girl went up the dirt road after the dog. the other girl looked at me and said "You aren't scare of a dog, are you?" She was teasing me. I said "No, just dogs that I don't know especially big ones" she followed behind the other one up the road. I wasn't close behind them but did notice a small creature that was crossing the dirt road. I spoke out loud and said "You need to get off the road or you going to get runned over" a car had passed by but didn't run the animal over. Once it got to the end of the dirt road. It stood up on its hind legs as it was smelling something or looking for something. As it went up the dirt road, it started to grow but it wasn't growing into a dog it walked like a gargoyles only on fours. It was getting bigger and started to grow a tail but it was getting bigger before the tail grew. It was following the girls up the road and the dog. I was behind all of them and keeping my distance. They finally turned right onto a paved path or sidewalk. I told them " There is something behind you and it is getting big" but they either didn't hear me or just ignored me. I also turned on the pave path but when I looked behind me I saw demons or creatures on tree trunks staring at me. What does this mean? I have dreamed about the girl and the dog before but now it is very detailed.

lonnie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dirty road

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:48 pm

the two women would have to be two women that you will meet in the future...

unless you know two women now that are on a "dirty path" to destruction in their lives...?

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:03 pm

Check who you are hanging around with. You may have been called to pray for them. Or stop following them. Because as the dog changes form the devil will bring many different kinds of attacks on them. And they are watching for a chance to attack you so be good.

Dirt road = the path one is on. Like a worldly path of sin.
The animal growing = preparing for attack
Hill = a struggle to climb
Dogs = evil
Turning right = a positive change of direction
Side walk = safe path

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wheretonow33 on Tue May 26, 2009 12:31 pm

I don't know where this dirt road of his was. What if you're outside in the wild? In my dream of following this Biblical looking man that I thought was David, the paths on the mountainside were dirt paths. So what does that mean? Do the dirt paths or roads have to be out of the norm to consider them as a negative thing?

wheretonow33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue May 26, 2009 1:28 pm

wheretonow33 wrote: Do the dirt paths or roads have to be out of the norm to consider them as a negative thing?

Not necessarily, it depends on the context within the dream and the dream overall. For example, in the dream above, it seems fitting that people would be walking on a dirt path but in the context of the full dream with the other imagery/symbols, I sensed their paths were unclean also...

Additionally, I do think you're called to intercede for the girls (do they remind you of anyone IRL?)...there's something from their past that they aren't dealing with and it will grow into something larger and cause problems. You see this and are trying to guide them on this issue. That you turn around and see the demons could mean that it's something that you've dealt with before?

Please pray on this - these are just thoughts, not an interpretation.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top