hih school reunion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hih school reunion

Post by Rozes on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:06 pm

I dreamt i had a highschool reunion at my place. everyone was really happy to see each other.
but what i didnt realize was that i had a very young baby and only discovered that when i went into my room...the baby was asleep in a basket..i took the baby in my arms but i was a little bit embarrased to say it was mine..i really dont know why. anyway..one of my friend who was not my high school mate was there so i asked her to hold the baby and feed her for me..after that i went outside with my friends to relax and play beside a small river..

R

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hih school reunion

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:51 pm

the baby represents some kind of project or activity or obligation you have in your life.

giving the baby to your friend means you are letting your friend take care of it while you take a break...

does any of this ring true to you?

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:21 pm

yes...i do have a ministry..and i was thinking of taking a break from it..as last year i came under great warfare..
but i believe that greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world...but the break is also a time of refreshing for me..so maybe it is a good thing..

what do you think..as the Lord leads?

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:32 pm

I'm in agreement with thisissparta and would add that the age of the baby is often a marker of the timing between the dream and the project - the baby being a newborn in your dream suggests that taking a break is something you might do or desire to do soon.

Your dream also suggests that your time off should be spent fellowshipping with others, resting and doing things that allow you to have a time of rejuvenation/restoration so that you come back to serve the Lord with a fresh, energized perspective. It may be a time to reflect on "lessons learned". I see the river as the cleansing of the Living Water which in this instance is the Holy Spirit again resulting in a renewed spirit.

You wrote that you were thinking of taking a break from your ministry...if this is something you've been praying about, I think you may have your answer! flower thumbs

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:13 am

bless the Lord for his servants..good insight...
just what i am going to do praying

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top