3 growth on the chest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 growth on the chest

Post by Rozes on Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:58 pm

Hello everyone..it`s been awhile since i posted..i have been so very busy..anyway God is good and he has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places.

this one out of 3 dreams that i dreamt in one night. could you interpret for me?I have a male friend, we have been good friends for the past 9 years. when i first met him he was a very rebellious person..over the course of time..witnessing to him, sharing the love of God with him i have seen small changes.
In this dream however he appeared sick to me.there were dark circles around his eyes and they were red..he kept pushing me away and would never reveal whats going on with him..then..one day he did..but before that i could see him operating in anger..very sensitive , touchy ,resentful and cynical..there was a friend who he didnt forgive.however after than he revealed to me 3 growths on his chest..they were lined up accross his chest..they were different sizes..the first was small and long,the second medium and longer and the there big and the longest....
so as soon as i saw that began dragging him away to prayer..i was crying , i felt compassion to pray for him to be healed . it was just yesterday i was contemplating giving up on him..so i guess this is also a dream that encourages me to continue to pray with him...

he has extremely, nice giftings..a musician and a singer and also tours with a famous singer.
thank you
R

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 growth on the chest

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:54 pm

the 3 "growths" on his chest are possibly emotional scars he has of 3 relationships or past relationships.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:09 am

wow.. thank you..i believe this is true..maybe that is what led him to be cynical and otherwise..

blessings...
R

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:18 pm

any other interpretation as the Lord leads?

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:20 pm

not unless there was more to this dream.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:23 pm

ok..blessings :PTL:

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Fri May 01, 2009 2:24 am

yes..the 3 growths are unforgiveness, bitterness anger growing in three stages i believe the Lor d is saying...

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Mon May 04, 2009 1:27 pm

You said you were contemplating giving up on him? Why is this? Whenever I dream of sickness in friends and relatives, shortly afterwards it usually manifests itself. God has shown you what to pray for and how to pray..with compassion. When Jesus saw the condition of the people (sick, bound and possessed)the Bible says that He had compassion on them. You don't necessary have to drag people physically to prayer-but your petitioning will be a struggle. The 3 growths are related to the unforgiveness which grows in stages if not forsaken-which results in a condition usually illness. You will need to pray ferverently for your friend. The prayers of the righteous availeth much-even if you 2 depart.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon May 04, 2009 2:45 pm

I wonder if your friend feels "beaten up" and worn out by the different trials and tribulations of life? Has he "given up" so to speak on life and God? I once heard a pastor say that "this is the season where those who you were 'fishing after'--those who were rebellious to your witnessing or not wanting to hear the message, will come back by a supernatural attraction in the spirit." The pastor was basically saying to not give up on those that you've been witnessing to or praying for because God has heard your prayers and the harvest is coming. God is faithful to his promises and he fulfills the desires of the righteous and if it is your desire to see the lost saved--God will do it--in his time and way!

I wonder too, if the growth on his chest either represent "heart issues/conditions"--brokenness, unforgiveness, bitterness, depression, resentment, etc or real life heart problems--like disease, pain, etc that need medical attention?

Have you spoken to your friend lately about whether he's been having serious chest pains, etc?

Hardened hearts definitely keep us from receiving all that we need from God--your friend needs to forgive whomever hurt him so that he can be completely healed.

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Tue May 05, 2009 5:16 am

you have touched on very important points.yes he is a very broken person.I spoke with him lately..and he did admit to me that he is spiritually sick..he is also a person who is most times very secretive..you have to pull things out of him .I am fervently praying for him..

I have been witnessing to him for years and as of lately i have seen small changes..but i am trusting God that he is going to save my friend...

thanks very much
Rozes

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed May 06, 2009 9:25 pm

you're always welcome--anytime! thumbs

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile