Michael Jackson Dream (EXPLICIT)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michael Jackson Dream (EXPLICIT)

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:58 pm

WARNING: This dream contains material that may offend some when read. This dream deals with some aspect of pedophilia, so viewer discretion is advised lol! . Please let me know what you think. thank you.
********************************************************************************

Riding in a car with this guy (he's in the passenger's seat) and I'm in the backseat (behind him) and Michael Jackson was sitting next to me behind the driver! I was soo excited to be in the same car with one of my musical idols!! I remember making small talk--asking him about his sister Janet and her new baby, etc---I just felt really comfortable with him, rambling off at the mouth! lol! This was a 'once in a lifetime opportunity' that I didn't know if I'd ever get another chance to see again! There was no driver, but the steering wheel was where Michael was (I think at one point I had seen him drive). I remember Michael's hair being long, he having on sunglasses, a black suit and a red tie (the apparel sorta reminded me of the main character in "V" for Vendetta movie; you know the guy with the mask?) A little boy is sitting between us. He has on green? He has a baby's body but the face of a toddler. The little boy seems debilitated--like he has disease or something--he's just starin up at me, his body motionless. He has to use the bathroom and suddenly I see the little boy's penis exposed! His penis goes a little to the side and I move over uncomfortably because I don't want him to pee on my thigh--Yuck! :huh?: Michael then touches the boy's penis with his finger, directing it into a baby bottle so that he can pee. wow This seems so awkward to me. :eek: Then I see Michael washing the boy's penis with one of his hands--I notice his penal area is soapy and then dry again (I believe it was hairy too?)! I kept thinking: I'm starting to believe the past allegations of abuse he had against him. I have lost respect for him! I don't even look at him as the most fantastic performer/artist in the world anymore! At this point, I don't want to ride anymore with them and desire to be dropped off back at this ranch-style house, where my sister is. I don't know why, but I guess the men didn't want my sister to ride with them in the beginning.

what thinking

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jackson Dream (EXPLICIT)

Post by dreamster on Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:20 am

um im thinkin sometimes were obsearvers in drms,,even though u were inter active u were seeing,,i think u had possable revelation,,and u need 2 pray of course,,i think they say 90%of revelation is 4 prayer ,,the other 10% 4 publik knowledge..u get me??um id see wat god is sayin first sweety... flower flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:55 am

Thanks for your response!

I'm definitely thinking that this dream is prophetic and I'm still praying on it. We'll see what God says

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:55 am

I think this dream is revealing the truth about him!! my thought only

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:50 pm

It makes sense--the truth really WILL come out. So, again, we'll wait and see!

thanks for your response

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Hmmm.... are you sure that this is a revelation on MJ being guilty? I kept reading this dream over and over again...he didn't seem to 'interfere' with the child but help the child pee and wash him up. I can't place it so i have to pray but for some reason this seems to relate to MJ himself...I find it interesting that the child had the body of a baby, face of toddler and a hairy penis(pubic hair? sign of maturity sign of a man???) Three stages of life were represented in this one boy- baby, boy, man.....

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:16 pm

UNA! Its so good to see you back online!

I didn't really see it as the case, but in the dream, due to how things felt I was like, "maybe the allegations of abuse were true?" The whole scene just felt awkward to me. I just felt like I was seeing with my own eyes (not by hearsay) who Michael Jackson really was as a person. It could very well be about Michael himself though (his personal life)! I DID notice the three stages though.

thanks for your response
desiree

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:12 pm

ummm Unaday has a good point...Let me rethink this.. I wonder if he had issues with this growing up as a child... Then again I will stop Lord please give us true revelation on this. Thank you Lord Amen

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:13 pm

Then again based on your feelings I would base it off that

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:14 pm

because usually thelast feeling we felt after we wake up from the dream will say alot about the dream.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:09 am

I agree with how we feel after our dreams...
but her feeling seems to angle towards speculation more than revelation...

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:37 pm

her feeling seems to angle towards speculation more than revelation...

MANIFESTATION?: Michael Jackson died sometime this afternoon (6/25/08) of cardiac arrest (possibly due to all his medication he was taking).

Lets keep his family in prayer! He was truly an icon in music. I still can't believe it!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:39 pm

Hey Desi -

I just heard the news on the way home and immediately thought of your dreams...

As many others feel right now, I didn't realize how much I'll miss him until now that he's gone - we grew up together, he was just a huge part of my childhood, teenage years and college years.... crying

Yes, will keep his family in prayer!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:52 pm

yes--its still hard to believe Lola!!! He was DEFINITELY apart of my childhoood!! He will be forever missed!!

smooches
desi

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:54 pm

I said the same thing...Michael is a legend!! I feel like my child hood is gone. I will miss him. I was asking GOd if he made it to heaven

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:25 pm

It's unreal...well, I think he is a testimony to how creative our God is, and how we need to appreciate the gifts that He gives us, because Michael, and his talent and his love of children, his generosity was truly a gift.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:12 am

Maybe the three stages that Unaday mentioned were signifying the three stages of life: birth, life and death? Just some extra thoughts.

In the dream I was disturbed and even after seeing the videos and still hearing the news, I'm disturbed. In my opinion the music world will never be the same! He seemed to be a really humble person--and God uplifts the humble!

Goodnite everyone kiss
desi

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:57 am

It is human nature to ask this but we are not supposed to

• Romans 10:6.
  • But the righteousness that is by faith "says: "Do not say in your heart, 'Who will ascend into heaven?' " (that is, to bring Christ down)

• "or 'Who will descend into the deep?' " (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead)."

• But what does it say? "The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart," that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming:

• That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Father we thank you for Michael Jackson and all that he shared with us. I ask that you cover his family with the blood of Jesus, protect them from prying eyes and grow them up in the way they should go.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:45 am

Hi Desiree
I just read this in the new today...your dream???

Link: Jordan Chandler admits he lied about Michael Jackson « Awkward Thoughts

After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.
” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:54 am

WHAT A SHAME!!! crying

ALL FOR THE PRICE OF FAME!! THANKS UNADAY FOR SHARING! UNBELIEVABLE! what

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CeeBee on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:40 pm

I already knew this because when Michael made a statement he said in 1993, that he was violated by the police as they took pictures of him fully naked - his buttocks, lower torso, upper thighs and his penis. They did this because Jordy Chandler claimed how Michael had pigment spots on his genital area (because of his vitiligo which destroys the pigment in the skin, causing a person to lose their colour). When the police took the pictures, this statement was proven to be completely false. He had absolutely no pigment spots of that kind. Poor Michael Jackson :(

CeeBee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:23 pm

I heard this story as well forwarded it to my friends. I later learned that it is false. See the snopes.com website....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:12 pm

I'm looking at that site NOW Lola!! lol!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top