IS THIS FOR REAL????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IS THIS FOR REAL????

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:45 pm

Hi all,

Any input that you have would be welcome. I had a dream that my friend moved from his house to an apartment. IRL, he has not lived in an apartment in 16 years. It made me concerned about my financial situation. He has a good job, and a great 401k, gov't. He is a very private person, and I think prideful. I don't like to admit that because...because. So, the apartments that he moved to were 3 stories high. He had on a yellow button-down short-sleeved shirt with a collar that had a button on each side of the collar wing. He had on light brown slacks. I guess brown khakis. He lost his key and got locked out. He was embarassed. The management was not in the office, and had left either for lunch or for the evening, so he was definitely going to be looked out for a while. It was hot out there too. That part ended, but I was still dreaming. I was suddenly with my friendgirl and she was slimmer than what I remembered, she had on all black, and her dredlocks were really long, longer than I remembered since I saw her last. We were in downtown Dallas, watching people try out for a talent show, or perform for television or something. We went back to this place which was supposed to be her new spot. She would not look at me directly-I could only see her profile. We did not hug and she stood off from me. She was arrogant. She had bought this truck to replace her car, which IRL had broken down. She told me to take her friend to the store. They let me know they were dating. I was confused and disturbed, because she had always said that she wanted to be married, have kids...but never dated yet. Now, her friend was really nice, actually trying too hard, she was pretty, did not need makeup, had shoulder length natural black hair and an african printed shirt and a black skirt, and some black mules. We got in the truck and I started to drive. I looked down at the fuel gauge, and it was almost empty. The girl kept prattling on like I made her nervous, or she was trying to win me over to the situation, but I was more concerned with the fuel. It got on empty then, and I was like, cannot she see how we are endangered by this lack of fuel? Besides, her talking to me was making me uneasy. She was saying things I did not want to hear. I had no money, and I wondered if she had any besides what she would spend at the store. IRL, I would have difficulty discussing the information with either friend. Conflict resolution is not something that I enjoy. And having to get into a conversation with them and then defending my position on why I say it would not be something I want to do right now.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IS THIS FOR REAL????

Post by usemeLord on Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:49 pm

I would be praying for this person that was in the apartment for his finances and his pride.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:51 pm

I do all the time, I really love this man. Now that I have had time to think about it, maybe God is breaking him down so he will be more humble.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top