Why don't people look themselves in my dreams?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why don't people look themselves in my dreams?

Post by Tkay on Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:47 am

I have had a few dreams lately about the same person. I can't remember everything about the dream, but I know the person didn't look themselves in both dreams. Their face seemed a little different or distorted. Any thoughts on why this would be?

Tkay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why don't people look themselves in my dreams?

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:28 pm

Sometimes people in our dreams are symbolic. I have dreams about my husband where he is my exboyfriend sometimes. I feel that happens because they have certian things in common. one time my husband dreamed of me but i was a girl he used to date that was really tiney, but he knew it was me. He also used to tell me how tiney i was. The girl in his dream was symbolic for a tiney me. :-) understand? Look for symbolic similarities when you dream about people you know are someone else. It will help you with the interpretation of the dream as well. If my husband and i are a bit distant from each other, the dream i will have of him will be someone who im really distant with. i believe God does this to get our attention. When you say "distorted" what do you mean by that exactly?
blessings in Christ,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tkay on Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:41 pm

With the distortion, it is nothing bad or grotesque. Just not very attractive for lack of a better way to put it. This guy is nice looking, but he had big buck teeth and his eyes were shaped weird. Kinda scraggly looking too. He is not that way at all. I can tell you this guy is going thru some stuff right now that is very trying to him. He looked this way in both dreams. I could not remember them well enough to even tell what they were about.

Tkay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:45 pm

well just before someone gets really rude with me or not nice..i will have a dream that their face is all distorted. but thats because when someone gets rude I call it "getting ugly" So if someone is a bit ugly in my dream its cause they will "be ugly" to me in the future. Dont know if this applies to you but thats my experience. It could be that your friend is stressed out and it may be showing in his life.
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tkay on Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm

Just a thought, but I wonder if he didn't look himself because maybe in some way he is not portraying himself to be who he really is. Like maybe he is not being truthful about some things or something along those lines. Make sense? Thoughts?

Tkay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top