off to ozz,,,,,,,???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

off to ozz,,,,,,,???

Post by dreamster on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:49 pm

drm;i was in a room wiv a frend,,i cant quite pikture,,he was disscussing wiv someone about a mutual frend we hav in australia...i kood hear him talkin about it but i had ear muffs on,,he was saying how much i wood like to see this frend,and so he said he wood buy my tiket 2 go there,,i heard him even though i had muffs on,, lol! i began thinkin 2 my self i get my passoort up2date as i havent left my country at all,, :eek: hee hee i was quite excited in the drm,,although im not keen on flying in real life.. nerd ,,um ffree hugs 4 the first 6 replys... huggins huggins huggins huggins huggins huggins huggins huggins huggins huggins rofl rofl rofl rofl wiv all my twisted love D.. :babymonkey:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: off to ozz,,,,,,,???

Post by Cholette on Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:13 pm

Me, me, me!!! I need a free hug today Dreamz... flower

I think that the ear muffs are important in this dream. Is there something that you are not willing to hear? You have had many dreams about Austrailia and I believe your ministry is there. Have you received your call yet??? What I mean is...have you ANSWERED the call yet???

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:29 pm

um u u u ,,one free huggins 4 u,, rofl happy dance another satisfied customer,,ppl.. happy dance why wait,???..um im thinkin about that,,um im waiting 4 the call but im havein trubble finding the telephone,, rofl hmmm i get a witness in my spirit wen i watch hillsong musik clips..dang,,sweety,,u fink its tha lordybaby..??? rofl if i cant hear u it cos i got ma muffs on,, rofl praiseGod praiseGod

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:20 am

Dreamster,

I think you have received the call. Have you told the Lord you are willing to accept the plan and mission for your life? You do have to say yes or no. It is called free will sweetie. Dreamster God has been asking but the question is are you answering or are you putting on the muffs? Answer yes and see what he has in store for you. God is so good all the time.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:21 am

Oh P.S. I'll take some hugs! huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:32 am

Amen, Connie!! :clap:

Well, Dreamster???? happy dance :yes:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:42 pm

ohh so demanding babys.. rofl rofl im the high maintence one rememba.. rofl ok connie.. huggins 4 u..and lurdy..let me see,,,its here some where..? huggins there u r,,,ur so funny,,both of u,, happy dance happy dance

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:45 pm

oh lurdy u got free hug but didnt say anythang,, rofl rofl hmm i kood learn somethang here happy dance happy dance oh connie i think ur on 2 it,, :clap: thumbs oh lordy help me jesus,, :angel:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:58 pm

Do I have to interpret this to get a hug, or can I just ask for one. I need one baaaaad today. nerd

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:51 pm

ok big huggins 4 jmmy.. :cute: rofl um maybe i shood hava booth of somekind,,um id hav2 charge 4 kiss though,, rofl rofl ohh lordy,,i love u all,,um do come again,, huggins huggins huggins huggins theres more besides,[i think thats a hym,,or a her??] rofl

Last edited by dreamster on Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:45 pm

Awww thank you D...I may need you tomorrow too, but I can't pay for a hug cuz I'm broke... lol! I will pass on the kiss tho because Daniel and the kids wouldn't appreciate that... rofl

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:01 pm

thats ok,,kisses were extra,,,ohh lordy,,maybe i shood open a dateing site,, rofl rofl happy dance D liteful

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:03 pm

Hi, dreamster. I looked at your dreams. It seems like you have a big decision to make. It's one that will cause you to step out in faith. You may not think you are prepared, but you are. You hear the Lord talking to you, but you are acting like you can't hear Him (ear muffs). Maybe He said something that you really don't want to hear because you really don't think you are capable of doing what He asked of you. He knows that you hear Him, and he's waiting for your answer. Stop making excuses. God will not ask you to do something if He can't prepare the path for you. Build up your faith in God and yourself. huggins

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:22 pm

When I think of ear muffs I always think about the winter months and how we need to cover/protect our ears against the harsh winds of that season. Your friend was telling you good news, and even though you could hear him through the muffs, why didn't you take them off--were you afraid that you were going to hear something that you didn't want to hear? The airplane seems like "you're going somewhere and fast". What do you think? Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:35 pm

um they were constrution muffs 2 filter out noise,,not the muffs u r finkin of sweety,, lol! lol! um pardon,,i cant hear u,,???? rofl rofl huggins

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:44 pm

lol! whoops! But if you think about it, the ones for the winter time filter out noise too in a way! Okay, does that change the interpretation in any way? rofl

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:50 am

um no not really,,just changes me frm a model bak in2 a wrkin man that i am,, rofl happy dance im in the constuction industry,,but not sure how long wiv sista lurdy on my butt,,she wants 2 turn me in2 pasta... :roflx: :roflx: ohh lordy,,,lurdy.. idea huggins t u desi...

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum