Presentations and Babies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Presentations and Babies

Post by lola21st on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:13 pm

I had a dream that representatives from my company were making a company presentation to employees about a new product. I was seated in the back and couldn't really see anything so decided that I would stay for the next repeat presentation and get a better seat.

Once the meeting was over, I started to move up front to secure a seat before I got a snack (they were serving desserts and drinks). I ran into a friend of mine who I haven't seen nor talked to in a while (she doesn't work for this company) and she had also secured a front seat because she couldn't see in the last session. We got desserts and sat down to catch up, she got a peanut butter sandwich and some kind of strawberry mousse dessert. She opened the peanut butter sandwich, put the strawberry mousse in the middle and squished the sandwich so that it would be a more "normal" thickness and she started eating it....eewww! duh I just looked at her and asked, "You aren't by any chance pregnant, are you?" She started laughing and said that yes, she was.

Her husband and two sons joined us after the presentation and we went across the street for them to buy a rug for this baby because they had a rug for each of their sons. They chose a dark blue woven rug with yellow and orange woven through it.

Next scene:

Seemingly unrelated, I saw a male friend of mine at his home. He was looking at himself in the mirror, putting on his tie and were talking. He was happy, telling me about his five babies (we have a son together IRL, his only child). The babies were in bassinets along the wall. I don't recall a specific age but they appeared to be newborns, three months or less. I recall feeling very happy that he had five kids, like he had received a blessing.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Presentations and Babies

Post by usemeLord on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:25 pm

5 fold blessing comes to mind

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:40 pm

i think the colors of the rug r significant lurdys,,orange =perserverance,,,,blue=revelation,yellow=gift of god..um if its a real baby then i think it will hav these giftings,,,if its symballik then there nu ministry or endevour that has these aspects 2 it :clap: ,,,um drm2,, not sure about that,,,except perhaps a nu ministry thats strong on grace,,then ud need that wiv 5 babys rofl happy dance huggins huggins D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:07 pm

I receive both of those interpretations, thank you!

Dreamster, I haven't talked to my friend in a while so the dream was a reminder that I should contact her. It will also be interesting to see if there are any new changes in her life....

2nd dream -

use me lord, I'm hoping it's a fivefold blessing as my friend has been through a rough time of late! That's what came to my spirit as well when I woke up from the dream. Dreamster, it's interesting that you saw a new ministry that's strong on grace...he's recently submitted/committed to the pastoral calling that's on his life (cough, cough, ahem, ahem.... lol! ) and the ministry he's involved in is strong on grace...interestingly as well, I had another dream over the weekend where I was told the name of a ministry and it included the word "grace".....so thank you!! thumbs :cute:

God's richest blessings to you both! huggins

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:37 pm

ohh kool sweety,, :clap: thumbs huggins D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:36 pm

ludys,

I agree on the interpretation dreamster/usemeLord.
I also feel that the two dreams speak of the same thing in this case the ministry in HIS life,and you might find yourself helpful in walking him through because that is what he needs now.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Thanks Peter! I receive that!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:11 am

um sweety ,,u seem 2 hav a throat condition, cold cold ,shood i pray 4 u??? idea um maybe u shood call a pasta,,,, rofl rofl happy dance huggins free,,other huggins may cost,ask the bill payer first,, :roflx: :roflx: Delishous

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:23 am

Dreamster - I see you still have your muffs on! lol! lol! :roflx: :roflx: whistle whistle

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:42 am

um pardon sweety,,????? ur breakin up,,,,help me jesus,, lol! rofl huggins huggins i need praying flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top