Request for a personal prophecy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Request for a personal prophecy

Post by Mvuyi on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:08 pm

Hi

I would like to request for a personal prophecy.

Regards
Mvuyi

Mvuyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for a personal prophecy

Post by ThisIsSparta on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:25 pm

what about?
ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mvuyi on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:35 pm

About my personal life, career and ministry.

Thanks

thisissparta wrote:what about?

Mvuyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:39 am

hello,

all i can say is...

keep petitioning for God to speak.
ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mvuyi on Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Is that all?

Mvuyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:21 pm

Mvuyi...the best thing for you to do is to Pray and seek God for whatever it is you are looking for. Thisissparta is correct "keep petitioning for God to speak"...To ask someone for a prophecy is opening yourself up to be led astray. God is ALWAYS speaking to us and even in those seasons where it seems as though you cannot hear him, He will speak to you through His word.

Just a word of advice.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!
Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamesbox56 on Thu May 10, 2012 9:02 am

I am requesting prayer for myself James Box and my wife Sonja Box, I am asking that God would heal the pain of the past in our marriage and the memory of it!!! We are scheduled for marriage counseling today. The enemy has been attacking us every day it seems like! One day she leaving the next day shes not, then we have a couple of good days then we will have several bad days! Some times it seems as though the devil is talking to me through my wifes mouth!!! I have been fasting and praying and now I'm just standing waiting on God to move; now in the begining she didn't want to go to counseling but recently she agreeded, after I found that she was secretly seeing someone! So I am asking for prayer for restoration of my marriage!!! I thank you in advance for your prayerful support!!!

Jamesbox56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Basham on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:39 am

Bless you James, I have had a similar experience recently and feel your pain, but let me tell you PRAYER AND FASTING WORK!

I know it's been a half a year already since you posted, but maybe this will bless someone else if not you:

Jesus: I am in charge of your life, and I put you in this position for a reason, not only for yourself but for the person I have placed you together with. Now when you are praying for your mate, let Me pray for you. Let yourself see her as I see her, and let yourself not get under condemnation, for the Devil is the great Accuser of the Saints, but I never accuse you. It hurts me when people leave me and do not recieve My Love, and that is their condemnation. So come to Me, and recieve My Love at this time, and let Me work it out. Stand strong, and be faithful unto Death, for i will give you a Crown of Life. No weapon that is forged against you will prosper, but every tongue that shall rise up against you thou shalt condemn. I speak not of human lips here but those of the devils, and the Enemy. Let Me fight for you and watch as at the end, as Joshua and the Mighty Generals of Valor in the days before Jerusalem, you will place your feet upon the necks of the Enemy before My people, that all may know and fear that I am a God of Battles and that those who touch My annointed are touching the Apple of My Eye!

Basham

View user profile http://www.starsword.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top