Request for a Word for a husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Request for a Word for a husband

Post by Mvuyi on Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:35 am

I would like to request a prophetic word about a husband /marriage. I don't have one yet. but I believe that it is time. I have been praying for my own for a few years now.
I have been praying and getting people reconciled with their husbands. But now I am saying to God, it is time that I get my own.

Mvuyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for a Word for a husband

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed May 06, 2009 8:46 pm

But now I am saying to God, it is time that I get my own.

Though you've been telling God that "its time" I wonder if God is telling you differently? I'm not one to judge or tell someone that they aren't hearing from God, because I don't know how God is dealing with you concerning this. One thing that I can say is, "wait on God" to move in his time and his way. Remember:

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, " declares the Lord. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."-Isaiah 55:8-9

Often times when we think we are ready to do something, we may not be in God's terms. Your situation reminds me alot of Abraham--as he was waiting for his promised child, God had told him to pray for other couples who had been barren and God instantly opened up their wombs. It must have been difficult for him, wanting his breakthrough, but he had to wait while he witnessed everyone else receiving theirs. But because of his obedience and patience, God blessed him greatly.

I wonder too, if God is seeing just how you will respond to others blessings--will you get bitter? Anxious? Or will you rejoice with them as you wait for your blessing to come? ALot of times God wants to see what's in our heart--he wants to see how we'll respond.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."-Philippians 4:6

Finally: "wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."-Psalm 27:14

Waiting can be one of the most difficult things to do at times, but for those who do it, it builds character and produces a harvest in the end!
I will be praying for you! He knows how much you can bear!
God bless! kiss
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 09, 2009 6:52 am

Is there yet any seed left in the barn? Until now, the vine and the fig tree, the pomegranate and the olive tree have not borne fruit.
" 'From this day on I will bless you.' "
on the twenty-fourth day of the month: 21 "Tell Zerubbabel governor of Judah that I will shake the heavens and the earth. 2
'On that day,' declares the LORD Almighty, 'I will take you, my servant Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel,' declares the LORD, 'and I will make you like my signet ring, for I have chosen you,' declares the LORD Almighty."
I got this word..Pray about it. also go the bible and find the parable of the widow and the unjust Judge.
The Lord has not forgotten You. Your faith has been tested..is like beign in a room with two doors..and you are looking at the doors,,as long as you focus on the options you will miss the lesson in this teaching for your life. Jesus wants you to focus not in the door if not in his word because He is about to deliver!
remember Peter walking on the water..Jesus wants to make sure the foundations on your faith are deeply rooted in his word.
there is not point of return..to whom Lord we shall Go?
we left all to follow you..the enemy wants you to focus on the doors (options) to bitter your soul ,to make you heavy and impatient,,trying always to steal your promise.
Remember Jesus words..Do not fear it is I.
closed the doors and wait in the Lord because I know He is about to bless you beyond your thinking.
let him to display his Glory..you do not need to think in your soul how all this is going to become a reality?.
All you need to know is that the lord heard your prayer and he is here to bless you.
Bless be our Lord ..For ever because He is an awesome God!!
God Bless You my sister..
I know my God will do great things in your life.The one he choose for you is about to manifest himself and things will speed up..also he will confirm these things with a dream and you will know is the Lord's
The testimony of two witnesses is true..
Remain faithful on his word and let your faith to grow more and more..the time is here.
Shalom

Last edited by mbstudent on Sat May 09, 2009 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sat May 09, 2009 7:06 am

yes and amen. I agree don't rush things in Him, He will show you the way ..........God will make a way where there seems to be no way.........

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top