Need dream interpretation please!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need dream interpretation please!

Post by aliveforjesus on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:42 pm

Hello everyone...My husband and I have committed to attending a new church. The other night I had this dream..We were at church (I just remember my Mother and I being there) and I was dirty and my mother and I were frantically trying to take a shower in their public showering facilities...I remember being worried that I would be late to the service. Anyway, we got showered and sat down in the service...I saw a woman there (her name is Maria) and she has been the first person at the church to offer to call me once a week,(this is literal and not part of my dream) to pray and ck in and so on...She told me she would call me weekly two weeks ago but did not follow through...This bothers me as the past couple of weeks my family has been under a huge spiritual attack...My kids have been sick off and on with flus and rashes and things, I feel depressed today..I lead chapel at a women's shelter once a week....(sorry for the sidenote!) anyway, in the dream, Maria got up on stage and was giving her testimony and telling the congregation that she had been traveling lots and was really busy....In the dream she did not seem to take much interest in me....Can anyone help interpret this?? I feel like the enemy has turned up the heat in our lives big time, and yesterday at the shelter I talked to the women about surrendering everything in their lives to God..(not material, of course, but pride and doing life on their own)..Thank you so much for your help!

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

//////

Post by M on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:06 pm

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need dream interpretation please!

Post by aliveforjesus on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:37 am

Thank you mldarrell...Maybe it was an ambiguous dream or subconscious feelings I am having...Does anyone else have any revelation?

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:21 pm

Hi aliveforjesus, I had a post on your dream but took it off that is why you only see random 000000's now.

I really get nothing when I read your dream, but that does not mean ANYTHING. lol.

Maria means "Star of the Sea" Or a leader, saint, preacher among people. Star = leader. Sea = mankind

Taking a shower = cleansing from ???? could be several things.

The spiritual attack you spoke of, made me think that someone from your previous church may have said something like " Oh that aliveforjesus lady I hope they all have a terrible life in that church they moved to, Who needs them any way!"

You see if they did it,it could have opened a door for satin to enter and it does not mean you have done anything wrong. They could be cursing you for no good reason at all. Word curses are a form of witchcraft. You should pray and find scripture that will cancel out any slander from your old relationships at the previous church or anyone that may have issue against you. Amen?

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:07 am

Ohh very good midarrell. I completely agree!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aliveforjesus on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:18 am

Thank you so much mdarrell! This is very helpful...This may or may not mean ANYTHING but, when I speak in tongues, I have noticed for a LONG time I utter "Maria"...what that means, I don't know...Could that be related to this? Have a great day and God bless you.

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:55 am

I know when I have a dream about friends being really busy, when I do end up talking to them IRL they really were busy. Wether that is it or not only time will tell. You might want to mention the dream to this lady Maria, not telling her all the dream just that the dream was about her being busy. She might be able to shed light.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top