My sister's Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My sister's Dream

Post by Lori on Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:15 pm

My sister had a dream the other night and wanted to get some help on what it ment. Any idea's thought would be greatly appreciated!

In my dream I had a familiar man or a husband, someone close to me pull out a card (trading card and I know it was demon on the card but I didn't see it, I just knew it) out of his left chest pocket on his button down shirt, saying "I want to show you something", and I said "I know what it is I do not want to see it" and w/my hand I pushed it away, out my sight. But he kept on insisting, and brought the card over from like the top of my forehead to my chin, and at that time I felt like a heavyness on my face (not sufficating, but like heavy waves), but like I couldn't move, and then I said be gone in the name of Jesus Christ, but I really couldn't get out Jesus Christ, it was like I had paralysis, I got out the part of Jesus, but not Christ, that was said in my head. And then I woke up, and I felt like it just happened, like it happened in real life, but I didn't feel fearful.

Thank you again for you help - be blessed!

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My sister's Dream

Post by ThisIsSparta on Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:27 pm

i keep hearing about stuff like that.

i've heard SO MANY times where someone felt threatened by some demon and when they tried to speak, they couldn't get the words out.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:20 pm

When you wake up you must plead the blood of Jesus and tell it to leave then. I've had this also, didn't know what was happening until I told a friend and she had it happen too. You must be bold with the word of God and speak it out. I would also seek God and see what doors might be open to this attack.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:15 am

Hillobeans18

I suggest pleading the blood of Jesus over your mind and thoughts, dreams and visions, even the bed and the room prior to going to sleep at night. When in your dream even if you cannot speak the name of Jesus, call on him within your heart and he will be your ever present help in time of need. He will come when you call him. There is a spirit of heaviness. Ask the Lord to show you any persons in your life you may need to forgive.....make a conscious choice to forgive them, then command the demon to leave in Jesus name. It has to go......it will have no right to be there.

PM me if you have further questions,

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:43 pm

hilobeans,
It seems to me that you had a revelation knwoledge in the same dream.The spirit revealed to you that it was a demon coming as the spirit of heaviness.This is a dream showing you of an attack.

I gree and confirm on what Dove-Solutions says.The spirit of heaviness is the strong man here.Isiah 61:3 talks about this spirit.It darkens our countenance: Our hearts are down cast. This spirit brings a "heaviness" over us,it dims our vision, robs our hope,It brings a heavy, oppressive feeling. It quenches our faith.

Its main motive is to delink us from God.It can also capitalise on our unforginess and hurting.

Put on the Garment of Praise (Is 61:3)
2 Corinthians 10:5

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:36 pm

Thank you everyone for your responses, they are very helpful, and I know my sister and I both appreciate your feed back and the time you took to help us!

Thank you again! - Be Blessed!

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top