Past AcQuaintence?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Past AcQuaintence?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:07 pm

Had a dream where I remember talking to a childhood acquaintance/associate of mine. IRL, I knew this guy since grade school, and for years, we lived in the same neighborhood. I knew his folks, and he knew mine--we all played together after school and on weekends, but never nothing more than a friendship. I NEVER saw this guy as dating material--he was out of my league and I figured I wasn't his type at all. We hung in different circles but if/when we saw one another, we were cordial. Every now and then I would wonder how it would be to "date him" but quickly shot the idea down! lol! I have since moved from that state (its been almost 10 years ago) and I have forgotten most of the people I grew up with. Anyway, before I left, he was dating this one girl--I am sure that all thought that he was serious with her, and that they would be high school sweethearts in marriage; I don't know what came of their relationship. In the dream, we were talking and reminiscing. He was REALLY nice to me (kind of a first lol! , before if he WAS nice he would act all coy, but mostly he would be a "meanie"). He seemed attentive as we sat on the sidewalk side by side. It seemed that he had really grown up--after all, it had been 10 years! lol! To make a long story short, I asked him about his semi-long relationship with his past girlfriend (the one he was dating before I moved)--they seemed SO in love! He told me that he had gotten married to her (not surprising) and that she ended up cheating on him afterwards. The relationship didn't work out. I was just kind of surprised that he was being all "transparent" with me after all these years.

*I haven't seen ANY of my childhood/past friends in years. I wonder?

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Past AcQuaintence?

Post by unaday* on Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:12 pm

Possiblity that your dream is simply literal and you need to pray for him as far as he may be.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:19 pm

I've definitely been feeling the "intercession" thing lately lol! so you could be exactly right on this!

thanks again for your response
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top