Dream of Hope

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Hope

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:40 am

I dreamt with my Ex...I was supposed to meet her in a certain place..she was behind a desk ,and I approached her nervous and gave her a 20 Dollar bill that I owed her..after I did that she Told me we can meet at this other place and ride Bicycle together and also on saturday we can ride a taxi together too...It was like I was having a double date with her...

Back to top Go down

Manifestation Dream of Hope..

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:11 am

is the double of ten, and may in some cases signify its concentrated meaning. But its significance seems rather to be connected with the fact that it is one short of twenty-one, 21 - 1 = 20; that is to say, if 21 is the three-fold 7, and signifies Divine (3) completion as regards spiritual perfection (7), then twenty, being one short of 21, it would signify what Dr. Milo Mahan calls expectancy, and certainly we are not without illustrations in support of it:

• Twenty years Jacob waited to get possession of his wives and property, Genesis 21:38,41.

• Twenty years Israel waited for a deliverer from Jabin's oppression, Judges 4:3.

• Twenty years Israel waited for deliverance through Samson, Judges 15:20, 16:31. But his work was never much more than "begun," Judges 13:25.

• Twenty years the Ark of the Covenant waited at Kirjath-jearim, 1Samuel 7:2.

• Twenty years Solomon was waiting for the completion of the two houses, 1 Kings 9:10; 2Chronicles 8:1.

• Twenty years Jerusalem waited between its capture and destruction; and
  • Twenty years Jeremiah prophesied concerning it.
  • The rest of the dream it happened the same way he showed it to me

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Hope

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:11 am

praiseGod

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:31 am

hello,

so what does this dream mean?

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:10 pm

thisissparta wrote:hello,

so what does this dream mean?

The number 2, 20, 200, 2000; (in Hebrew, 2, 20, 200 have the same teaching, 1, 10, 100 also have a teaching, ext.), it is in connection to the two tablets of the Law YHWH gave to Moses to instruct the people how to have a relationship with Him and then how to have a relationship with their fellow men. Jacob returned after 20 years to face his brother again in order to restore their relationship. So every time you see the number 2, 20, 200 you will know it relates to these two types of relationships.
Restoration..waiting time for restoration...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top