Are all dreams from God

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are all dreams from God

Post by Nina on Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:10 am

Hi
Yesterday i dreamt of me being in my bed and i received a phone call. The person on the phone said: be careful all dreams are not from God. There is a spirit named jerome that gives people fake dreams to make theme believe that he comes from God Scratch Chin

Here is another one i saw a newspaper with my picture's pastor on it and in big was written ACHABUS or SACHABUS what could it be??
I'm confused tornado when to know it's God. Could it be when I had dreams that i thought was from God and wasn't.
Thanks for helping

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are all dreams from God

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:33 am

Dear Nina,
The Lord Knows the enemy always try to sabotage the work of the Holy Gosh...what is interesting is this:
Jerome was an earlier person that translate much of the Catholic Church Bible from the Hebrew to Greek..Some of these translations has been questioned because they were involving astrology like in the book of Eccleciastes...
but the Achubus term Goes earlier to greek times...part of the descendant of the Titans...
Titans...were the Hybrid between Angels and daugthers of man...
after the Flood when they died they become Evil Spirits
Clearly in your dream the Lord is making you aware of their work.
Soon you will be expose or you will confront them...Pray for your faith to remain strong since this is the cause of your warning..
Also Achabus was a Governor of egypt that as Marinus to declare if He was christian ..Marinus acknowledge and achabus gave them 3 hrs.. Read it on line..
Shalom, And pray for your Faith to be strong..
May the Lord Bless You and keep You

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:10 am

sorry i'm french and i don't understand everything
1) that person on the phone was God warning against dreams?? who is jerome? an evil spirit?

2) THE DREAM OF THe achabus dream was not the same day it was like 3 days before the one with the phone call

those tha means that my pastor is doing strange things?
please help me understand

do you have an article about achabus and marinus thank you again

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:25 am

Some dreams are not from God.

Sometimes when we think about something alot we'll dream of it later

Ecclesiastes mentions that when "there is much talk/concern with something" (paraphrase) we will probably dream about it--doesn't mean there's any prophetic meaning to it.

"As a dream comes when there are many cares, so the speech of a fool when there are many words" (Ecclesiastes 5:3) Solomon also says in this chapter that "much dreaming and many words are meaningless." (Ecclesiastes 5:7) Many people feel as Solomon did--that there are no point in dreams, but we know that that's not always true! God can really bring powerful things to us through our dreams.

I believe that you'll know when a dream you have is from God because it will bring revelation and it will come to pass (this has been the case for me, when some dreams manifest shortly after dreaming. I know that its prophetic then; also people will bring me confirmation to what I know had to be from God because I didn't know the situation and they couldnt have known either! Other times, I have just dreamt dreams that meant nothing):

"you may say to yourselves, 'How can we know when a message hs not been spoken by the Lord?'" If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken..." (Deuteronomy 18:21-22)

In the bible times, God used dreams as one of the main forms of communication to his servants and others.
Here are some scriptures to back by point:

"when a prophet of the Lord is among you, I reveal myself to him in visions, I speak to him in dreams" (Numbers 12:6)

Joseph and his dreams (Genesis 37; 40;41:25-32) Daniel 2; 4)

"...He gives wisdom to the wise nd knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things;...you have made known to us the dream of the king" (Daniel 2:21-23)

"For God does speak--now one way, now another--though man may not perceive it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men as they slumber in their beds, he may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings, to turn man from wrongdoing and keep him from pride, to presever his soul from the pit, his life from perishing by the swrd." (Job 33:14-18)

God has said that in the last days he will "pour out his spirit among all flesh" and that we will "dream dreams and prophesy". That has surely been going on now!

"And afterward, I will pour out my spirit on all people. Your sons and daughter shall prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions...I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth,..." (Joel 2:28,30)

I hope this brings more clarity for you about dreams. You may have had dreams from God (no doubt in my mind) and other times, your dreams may not have meant anything, you just dreamt them because it was on your mind (only you can determine the difference). I don't know what's going on with your pastor, but just pray and ask God to show you.

smooches
desiree flower

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:43 pm

I had a dream once that only involved words as I slept, the words said only 2 or 2o% (couldn't remember if 2 or 20) of dreams come from God. I'm not sure if that was a God dream or not, just sharing

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:55 pm

im thinkin that as we are 3 part beings that drms can be spiritual.soulish and carnel..any one of these areas can influence our drm life,, flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top