Snake bite

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snake bite

Post by Gemstone on Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:53 pm

Hi there

Well I dreamed that we were at someone's house in the bush, like a lodge or something. I took my dog (Yorkshire terrier) with and my baby was there too with a couple off friends.

First I saw a dark orange snake, thin but very long, I screamed for help because I was scared the snake will get hold of my dog, after a rush someone killed the snake just in time.

My baby was asleep and I was lying on a sofa listening to everybody's stories. They were all drinking alcohol. A grey snake came up to me, quit thick and it bit me in my neck, I tried to scream for help but it was to late, my whole body became lame and I couldn't get a word out. I am almost sure that I tried to scream before the snake even bit me but I just couldn’t get a word out.

I don't know what this could mean, maybe you could help me.

Have a nice day & God bless! what wow

Gemstone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snake bite

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:23 pm

the snake sounds like an attack from satan that tries to get you and your friend the first time but fails. (dogs stand for people sometimes who are our friends). The second time it sounds like its a bit sneakier. Is there a temptation in your life you feel keeps coming after you? Pray the Lord will prevent the attack from satan and will help you be ready for the enemy the next time the deceptive snake comes sneaking around. God bless you and glad to have you in the group!
blessings,
Daph
ps. sometimes snakes can be symbolic for health issues, lies and attacks. Please pray the Lord will show you the symbolism of the snak in your dream

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemstone on Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:26 pm

Hi Daph

Thanks for the quick reply, yes satan is trying to steel from me, and i am very confused at the moment, especially with my relationships.

Have a nice day!

Gemstone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top