Husband tried to avoid me...Husband's girlfriend was pregnant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband tried to avoid me...Husband's girlfriend was pregnant

Post by slisar on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:45 pm

Silly dream that was all over the place...My husband and I drove around to different places in town. He was trying to get away from me so he could go be with his friends. No matter where he went, I would follow him and try to prevent him from going anywhere. In my heart, I knew he didn't want to be with me anymore. Then he parked at the back of a shopping center and went into a store the back way. After he didn't come out, I decided to go in after him. Store now turns into a house. A women is now in my car (I knew her to be my husband's girlfriend) I also knew she wanted to have a baby with him. She was mad at my husband for trying to avoid me and decided to go into this house with me to find him. Before we went into the house, she told me she was pregnant. I then became mad at my husband about that. The girlfriend and I went into this huge house hunting for my husband. I did find him near a pool and tried to talk to him, but he always found a way to get away from me. The chase continued until I woke up.
Daph\\'s Dreams

slisar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband tried to avoid me...Husband's girlfriend was pregnant

Post by ThisIsSparta on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:49 pm

were you and your spouse involved in some project or activity together but now no longer are or at least know he's no longer interested?

the 'other girl' makes me think of something else your husband wants to be involved with instead of what you two were doing.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slisar on Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:00 pm

LOL, now that you say it...yes. We have to sell our house and it must be on the market by May 1st or we're going to miss the selling season for real estate in our area. I try daily to get him to help me get the house on the market, but he goes off in another direction (like the computer).

slisar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:17 pm

thumbs

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:29 am

Sponsored content