Naked in a dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naked in a dream

Post by reepromotions on Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:14 am

I dreamt that I was at home and I just had a bath. I was walking outside the house naked and my father saw me and asked my mother why I was walking around the house naked. My mother asked me and then I told her that my father told me that I can walk around naked. I was vivid after that.
I think I got dressed & I had breakfast with my deceased grandmother and grandfather at their old house.

Please interpret or any word??

Thanks,
Rejoice

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naked in a dream

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:33 pm

It seems you are ready for some major changes ...No matter what other might think of it
Despite the criticims and approval of those close to you...Rage is not a good sign, God does not reward the rebellious spirit
Honor your father and mother...Same situation all over again in your family...Your grandparents went throught the same...ask and you will find out more ...a new view of things is on the way..that will cover all your vulnerables flows..
Sorrows and wounds for love ..
Shalom,

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:14 pm

um thankful these drms arent literal,,ur bath time is a washing off of things that may hav a impact on ur future,,um walkin naked kood be that ur vulnerable,,or transperant,,esp afta ur bath time..the house is ur life rite now....um ur dad..kood be a leader of somekind,,ur deceased grandparents r relateing 2 a generational issue of somekind,,,that needs further thought i think,,come bak 2 me if this rings anybells.. :clap: t u 4 shareing,, thumbs D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

further explanation: Naked in my dream

Post by reepromotions on Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:17 am

Thanks MBstudent and Dreamster,

You are right, I think I have not been giving my father and mother the love that I should be giving them due to the fact that I grew up staying with my grandparents. I was raised up by my grandparents and I was very close to them and when they died, it felt like I have lost my real mother and father.

Shalom if you can, would you please elaborate on below in red, I would really appreciate your input. Thanks for the enlightment. God bless you. :clap:

"Honor your father and mother...Same situation all over again in your family...Your grandparents went throught the same...ask and you will find out more ...a new view of things is on the way..that will cover all your vulnerables flows.."

Lots of love,
Rejoice

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:56 am

ok ,,i think i missed tha boat somehow,, bandaid um blessu .. flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down