A strange dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A strange dream

Post by princessarielle12 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:14 pm

Hello guys!

Can somebody help me interpret this dream I had? I have been wondering but cannot find an answer. Although I will pray about it but if somebody can see something, please let me know.

Basically, in the dream I was running from some kind of danger. I do not really know what it was but it seemed as if my life was in danger. After running for a while to save my life, I noticed a small house on my left and I went to knock there. To my surprise, it was a good friend of mine (that I have not seen for a while in real life) who opened the door. She looked so beautiful. She had make up on, she was well dressed as if she was going out to a party or something like that. But what stood up to me was her make up. It was especially beautiful and well done. She told me that she had been waiting for her husband but I could come in.

I came in and explained to her what was going on. She took me to a room in the house quickly with a scared look on her face and she started putting make up on my face. At some point, she wanted to draw a line on my eyebrow with a black crayon as part of the make up but somehow she kept on doing it wrong. She tried many times but she could not do it. So, she dropped the make up thing and pull my hand in another room of the house to find a better way to hide from whatever I was running from.

Then, I woke up. I have not been able to take this dream out of my mind and I'm wondering what it can mean. Thanks for all the help!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top