haven't recognized but I will in the future. But the buttons dream-
i am not sure...

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Fireworks

Post by Leora on Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:57 pm

Una day,

I have had a lot of dreams with fireworks and they never have sound. Once my son and I were laying down, with are arms pretzeled behind our heads looking at the fireworks in the sky. In the dream I kept telling him look, look that one over there could be Jesus. It was a lovely dream but for some reason the balcony we were on was really high because it was emerged in water and there was a ship in the water. I also walked into my home and was flipping channels with my parents. They found something interesting about pirate ships and ghosts and I kept telling them it wasn't on right now this was just a preview of what's going to be on later.

I also went out my back door once and stepped out on a balcony (by the way I don't really have a balcony) and it turns into a football stadium with all the seats surrounding the field. It was filled with people. There were lots of fireworks. I kept telling people in my dream that I had a feeling that He was coming soon but no one would listen. I seen something big coming from the left part of the sky. It's like I'm in a stage of panic because nobody is listening to me. I'm even telling them they must repent because He is coming.

I also had one where I walked outside because I noticed that it was just too dark for that time of the day. It got pitch black and I seen a ray of light coming down then it closed up. After that there was a political looking man talking to the crowd;they seemed very fascinated in him. I knew in my heart that he was a bad, bad man. I tried telling people that Jesus is coming soon, but they were not listening again. They were so mesmerized by him. He even had a little light by him. I thing they were attracted by the wrong light because even satan can disguise himself as a beautiful light.

This probably doesn't help at all but usually when I dream about firework or lights, Jesus just might be coming!
[b]Glory Hallelujah![/b]

I might be totally wrong. What do you think?
Love,
Leora

Revelation 19:11-14 Then I saw heaven opened and a white horse standing there; and the one sitting on the horse was named "Faithful and True--the one who justly punishes and makes war. His eyes were like flames, and on his head were many crowns. A name was written on his forehead, and only he knew its meaning. He was clothed with garments dipped in blood, and His title was "The Word of God" The armies of Heaven, dressed in finest linen, white and clean, followed on white horses.

Leora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST: Fireworks and buttons dream

Post by unaday* on Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:02 pm

WOW LEORA!
It's definitely a thought! The word of God says that HE will come like a thief in the night- and the bible also states that HE IS THE FATHER OF LIGHTS. As quiet as his extrance may be - I am sure it will be nothing short of spectacular!
A thief makes no sound in it's entrance - fireworks are spectacular lights
SILENT FIREWORKS...hmmm

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:42 pm

In response to the buttons - have you been around any kids lately? A place where you may have been in a place to influence them, lots of them? Like a children's ministry, Vacation Bible school, teaching, kids in the neighborhood. Or, have you been asked to begin praying for a group of kids - relating it back to your calling to intercession and the marbles. Or is your church kicking off a move in the kids ministry that you should be praying for. Just a thought. Also, just out of curiousity - were the buttons 2 holed or 4? All the same or some different in some ways?

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:22 pm

I really like the fireworks interpretation. flower

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:54 pm

well I am strongly considering by bachelors of education to teach children between the age of 11 and 14...!!
It's interesting that you said that because i had a dream about me and a bunch of preteen girls- posted a few days ago! You are making me think now :0)
Also my place of work is for children in residential care, foster homes and children's aid society- but I don't deal with them directly as i am one of the administrators.
In regards to how the buttons looked...they weren't the ones with the holes..they were those glossy white pearl like ones that have that hook at the back that you sew through.

Thanks Mia!

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:42 pm

I didn't know about the previous posting with kids - I just joined the forum last night after wrestling with the tornado dream and not having anyone who could provide some insight into it.
Please continue to process and PLEASE post back after you get a final interpretation on it. Do you see that the shape of those kinds of buttons is half a marble - as opposed to the flat ones that I was thinking of? Kids are halfway shaped into their adulthood form. Perhaps God is sending you to be His influence to these 'half-marbles"????

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top