What do eggs mean in a dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do eggs mean in a dream?

Post by Lori on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:27 pm

Hi, new here, hope I'm doing this right.

I have a question, I had a dream, in the dream I opened a pantry and saw many eggs, like the ones you get at Easter time, small chocolate ones wrapped in foil, there were many eggs here only in blue and pink foil wrappers, in my dream I thought to myself well those aren't the favorite ones they'll get eaten later, in the same dream I went to the basement, there was an old freezer down there, one I would say was from the 70's, it was the yellow/goldish 70's color, when I opened the freezer I saw hard boiled eggs that were still in ice, but it appeared the ice was melting, just not gone yet; not sure how many eggs there were more than 5 but not more than 12, when I saw that I thought to myself, why would anyone freeze hardboiled eggs, then I just thought oh well and closed the door. This obviously isn't the whole dream, so I realize you can be exactly sure what it ment, but I haven't been able to find anything on eggs. Since it was in my dream twice I assume it to be of importance. Any ideas what eggs represents.

Thank you - be blessed!

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do eggs mean in a dream?

Post by ThisIsSparta on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:06 pm

hello,

eggs can mean anything from gifts, talents, blessings, people i.e...."good or bad egg"

look at your life, see which one fits.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks!

Post by Lori on Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:30 pm

Thank you for your response. But I guess I'm still not sure how this applies to me, or in what way in my life.

I appreciate the time you took to respond, it does at least give me a clue what eggs me.

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:38 pm

When I think of eggs, I think of the beginning of something (ie: egg starts the birth process).

In your dream there were two forms of eggs--Easter egg like and then hardballed/chilled. I don't know if this is a silly question but does your personality fit in between these two extremes--can be fun/happy go lucky but can also have a "hard exterior" and act unempathetic? Those are just my thoughts. Do you know why the eggs were there?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Thanks Desiree, I was so praying you would respond! Thank you Jesus! When I read your response I chuckled to myself, that's almost exact on to my personality thumbs , except I have worked very hard not to be unempathatic, but I find that sometimes it's the automatic response. For example, I have asked God to help me w/this, but when people deny God, or just wont hear him (unsaved people) I have a tendacy to feel like oh well then, except I don't want anyone to go to hell, so that's an example of me being what I would say as unempathetic. I have a harder exterior, I guess you could say, though God to has worked w/me to soften it. I guess to put it the best is I am a very strong personality, very dominate which most of the time isn't a bad thing. I don't lack compassion, I do have a big heart w/lots of love, and always admit when I'm wrong, and I'm not afraid to apologize either, and it is a true desire of mine to help people. I am a funny person, I usually use my humor to soften situations which is 99% effective, at least I think so...lol I did post my whole dream in the Dreams to be interpreted section just a few minutes ago. I also posted it to the Group you join through yahoo from Mia's main page on April 20th and haven't gotten any responses. It was a long, long dream. If you can, would you mind reading that posting and share anything you have, if you get anything, it's titled: House given to me, eggs, spiders?

Thank you so much! - be blessed!
happy dance happy dance

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top