Two People tried to cut my throat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two People tried to cut my throat

Post by Hungry for God on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:16 am

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while, I have had many dreams but this morning I woke up to this dream that grabbed my attention. I'd love to have some help me understand, thank you.

Dream:
I was in this department store looking for birthday gifts to give to my sons. (I was born and lived in Taiwan til I was 12 years old, Taiwan is a little island close to China). I was looking at floors after floors of stores selling cute stuff toys, after looking for a long time I couldn't find anything my boys would be interested in so I took elevator to leave, in the dream I took elevator a few times, each time I felt the errie feeling when I looked through the crack of the elevator doors, I felt something is not right but can't be sure.

When I finally got to the bottom floor and got out, I was at this dirty high rise pathway leading down to the street, a taxi came right behind me I can feel it and as I turned to look at it, the taxi driver actually tried to hit me against the wall but couldn't since the front fender was round and he couldn't really get to me this way, while he tried to do it again, I got away.

After I got away from the taxi driver incident I was on my way to meet my boys, while I was walking a telepathic thought came to me in a voice form telling me that I will be playing a knife game with a group of kids that my boys would be with and one of the lady playing will use the knife (knife we use for meal) to cut my throat. When I meet up with my sons (age 9 and 7) they were with a group of probably more than 10 boys and girls and few young ladies. One of the adult ladies gave everyone a knife to play the game, so all the kids got one and right away the game got started, as everyone getting ready to play but not quite, and this lady came up to me and started pointing her knife right at my throat with a motion that she was aiming my throat to cut open, as I was so surprised at this gesture and backed up, she asked another young adult woman to come help, she came also with her knife aiming to cut my throat, in my dream I felt the leading lady would ask more to come and grab my arms so they can cut my throat successfully, I was really frighten in my dream and began praying and take authority in Jesus name over the situation and I did that while dreaming and waking and I continued to praying in my waking state making conscious prayers against such at of brutality. After having some peace I decided to revisit my dream and in there I took out my boys and after that I began to pray again for God's protection for us all, my husband and I.

I asked for Holy Spirit's direction for this and I only got the worries for the nation of Taiwan, so I did pray for Taiwan, but I know there are still more that is to this dream. I would appreciate some more insight. The first lady who tried to cut me was a high school classmate also from Taiwan,I met her when we both lived in California at that time and she only came to our high school for a few weeks and moved to another state, so I only know her for few weeks in the year 1983 I believe. Rest of the people I don't know in the dream except knowing my sons were playing with the group.

Once again, thank you for any insight.

Audrey

Hungry for God

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two People tried to cut my throat

Post by RnestseekR on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:31 am

Audrey: I do not have an interpretation for your dream. I am learning that sometimes God waits to give us the keys to unlocking the interpretations, so be patient and wait on HIS timing.
That being said, I thought maybe if I reflected back to you some of themes from your dream, you could find something helpful to fuel your praying.
In the first part of the dream, you are bing tipped off that something is not right. You are being forewarned so you are not caught off-guard. In other words, God is giving you some revelation.
Keep digging on the meaning of the taxi. Sometimes vehicles are symbols of ministry. I do not get that about this taxi. Instead, I get that this is something very worldly or a societal thing. There's something about the fact that a taxi is expensive and while necessary, at times, it costs.
The rest of the dream is about being under attack with domestic tools being misused, playing games you knew were not smart to be playing and failing to lead your kids out of the situation.
Do you think the act of cutting your throat could symbolize an attempt to literally silence you? Maybe you have a message that needs to be brought forth, but instead of just squelching that message, the enemy is going to try to take your spirit out completely? IF that's the case (and I am not saying it is - just posing a question), then reflect back to the first part of the dream. You are one step ahead of the enemy - you were forewarned! And then look to the end of the dream, you prayed. You used spiritual wisdom and called on the name of JESUS!!! YES!
Please post back when you have an interpretation or manifestation.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

After reading your reply

Post by Hungry for God on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:59 pm

Thank you, although I don't know your name. What you wrote reminded me many years ago I was asked to pray for a young man who may have some serious emotional and mental issues, I got the phone call, and so I interceeded for him and that very night during sleep, a demonic being came to me and choked my neck so hard I literally woke up from my sleep gasping for breath. Your questions helped me relate not only to that, but just two nights ago I started my personal Blog, I believe was a call from God to share simple but practical testimonies to the Chinese communities in Taiwan. I had done some research and found out that not many people put testimonies or short and practical biblical application for every day life, I felt some resistance but I have only just put out my first article and are working on my 2nd and etc. etc articles, I kind of sense I am facing resistance, my 1st article is about raising children. As you said the enemies may be tring to silence me, yes indeed when I prayed for the young man many years ago, the enemy was trying very hard to silence me and warned me, I was awaken by the choke and next day I saw him standing in my room warning me not to pray for him. And my dream today reminded me of that after you mentioned "silencing". I will keep praying to God for understanding.

Blessings to you,

Audrey

RnestseekR wrote:Audrey: I do not have an interpretation for your dream. I am learning that sometimes God waits to give us the keys to unlocking the interpretations, so be patient and wait on HIS timing.
That being said, I thought maybe if I reflected back to you some of themes from your dream, you could find something helpful to fuel your praying.
In the first part of the dream, you are bing tipped off that something is not right. You are being forewarned so you are not caught off-guard. In other words, God is giving you some revelation.
Keep digging on the meaning of the taxi. Sometimes vehicles are symbols of ministry. I do not get that about this taxi. Instead, I get that this is something very worldly or a societal thing. There's something about the fact that a taxi is expensive and while necessary, at times, it costs.
The rest of the dream is about being under attack with domestic tools being misused, playing games you knew were not smart to be playing and failing to lead your kids out of the situation.
Do you think the act of cutting your throat could symbolize an attempt to literally silence you? Maybe you have a message that needs to be brought forth, but instead of just squelching that message, the enemy is going to try to take your spirit out completely? IF that's the case (and I am not saying it is - just posing a question), then reflect back to the first part of the dream. You are one step ahead of the enemy - you were forewarned! And then look to the end of the dream, you prayed. You used spiritual wisdom and called on the name of JESUS!!! YES!
Please post back when you have an interpretation or manifestation.

Hungry for God

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two People tried to cut my throat

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top