REPOST: MOVING OUT?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST: MOVING OUT?!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:26 pm

Hey loves!
I had a dream (just a few hours ago) that I KNOW I have an interpretation for (it was plain as day-WOW). Ever since I've prayed to God to make my dreams more simpler (without the filler), He has done just that-and I thank him!!! I wanted to post to see what the rest of you all thought. Thanks and I love you guys so much!-desiree

I had to move out my luggage and belongings from my dorm room (which didn't look like my real dorm room). I remembered that my television was on. Professional tennis was on (which I rarely/hardly watch in real life) and I remember seeing two white guys playing (one had on white) and I remember the scenery was really sunny and they were playing on hardcourt lawn (green). At one time, two of my younger siblings, came into my room to try to help with my things and went into my roommates room (my roommate had on all black, sitting at desk) saying, "I kNOW YOU WERE STILL HERE." My roommate seemed offended by the comment as I introduced her to my family.
Next, I remember my roommate was now a man. His father and sister came in to help him move my stuff and his things. I had never seen this guy before in my life. I walked in the bathroom and saw small purple bottles of lotion and body wash. I also saw purple and and canary yellow? bars of soap. (They were all DOVE products). Some of the items were left on the sink and others left on the bathroom tub. Around the shower head I remember seeing two body "scrunchies" (sponges): one was yellow and more to the right was a blue one (full looking). I remember the yellow one being 'flat'. Why was this stuff still in the bathroom? I thought.
The man and his father helped to move my black suitcases (which I have in real life). I was so thankful and relieved that I had someone to help me move out my things!

Background: The two siblings mentioned are private, secretive, analytical/intellectual, negative,somewhat rebellious. The girl roommate was someone that I reallly didnt trust and I believe that she was curious to know about me, even though we didn't talk much. If we did it was about the "word". The man who had a sister, reminded me of my ex who also has a sister and is close with his father now.

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST: MOVING OUT?!

Post by butterfly on Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:01 pm

I am not a dream interpreter but perhaps I can give you some ideas on what your dream could mean.

When I think about moving out of a dorm room what comes to my mind is the act of moving from one place to another, moving from one stage of life into another stage in life. It can reflect a move into a higher stage of maturity whether natural or spiritual maturity or both where you are now on your own having left college (an institution of learning) facing the world independently having to use the education you previously acquired to make it on your own. In your dream you also had two persons helping you to move out which could represent you having assistance when you need it the most which enables you to successfully be where you want to and where you should be.

I have also noticed the number two keep popping up in your dream. I don't know if it is significant. The two tennis players, your two sibblings, your former roomate two family members helping, two body scrunchies, two colours bars of soaps (purple and yellow).

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:43 pm

me and jesus possibly?lol...Adam was with God before his wife came in (perfect relationship)...hmmmm. thanks for your response

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:49 am

Ya know when I think of two I think of witnessing or relationship between man and God. I agree that moving here is most likely moving from one phase of life to another, either spiritually or physically but I think spiritually. The bathroom is what ties the two together.....the doves and the blue and yellow. When I think blue in a dream it usually indicates to me the Holy Spirit and yellow is separation or sin or could be something good also.

I think the overall is that you are seeing a part of you spiritually that you are going back and forth on.....something you are struggling with spiritually. The moving is you moving from one phase spiritually to another and the bathroom is the cleansing the Holy Spirit has bathed you in to refresh your spirit and draw you even closer to Him.

I pray this helps,

God bless,

Connie kiss

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:16 am

interesting point connie!
thanks
smooches kiss

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile