Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
motheroffour

Blessings, blessings

Hello All...hope you all are enjoying this night. I have a praise report, now this is going to be lengthy but I hope encouraging.

Four years ago the love of my life began an affair and the affair won, he filed for divorce. Two years after the divorce I met what I thought was a wonderful man, I felt that God had given me another chance at love, he and I married and within a year my then husband lost control of himself in many ways and our marriage was dissolved. After the split I had to go live with my mother due to safety reasons, I have 4 children and out of those 4 only 2 of them were able to live with me. Reason being school issues, the high school in the area that I was moving to is infested with gangs and my children didn't want to attend this particular school so they went to live with their Dad. Not to mention living at my Mom's house was a crunch all she had to offer was one bedroom

Okay I went through two divorces, two of my children had to relocate to their Dad's house(there is more but too much to mention)...oh but let me tell you when God restores, he restores. About two months ago I was riding down the road praying and asking God when are you going to do something to put the children and I back together. Within 2 hours I received a phone call from a friend asking me would I like to purchase the property they have for sale. Oh my I said yes, no deposit, no upfront money to them and then everything else fell into place. God's favor is all over my family and I. My bank account was low then and is still low but God has provided everything from a 'holy handshake' for groceries to a 'holy handshake' for gas and the list goes on and one. The people who gave me the money told me that God had laid me on their heart and I was and am so greatful. Still as I'm writing this I am being blessed, so many people are out of work but at the end of this weekend I will have 24 hours overtime. God is soooo good. I'm telling all of you it took the hard times and me showing God that I will maintain my joy and love for him and will continue to follow him and not turn back into the world that now he is pouring out his blessings all over me. I am blessed just by waking up every morning, everything I've mentioned is just a double blessing. I have three out of the four children back at home, my youngest son chose to stay at his Dad's house and I'm really okay with that, he needs his Dad also.

I know this is lengthy but I feel that it may encourage some one. When you are down to nothing don't give up look up because baby God is up to something. Yes the economy looks bad, but I'm not looking to man I'm looking up. You know it is when all looks bad when God does something miraculous, that way it is evident that it must of be the hand of God.

Be encouraged and of good faith, maintain your joy and speak life into your situations.

God bless

I know this is lengthy but I feel that it may encourage some one. When you are down to nothing don't give up look up because baby God is up to something. Yes the economy looks bad, but I'm not looking to man I'm looking up. You know it is when all looks bad when God does something miraculous, that way it is evident that it must of be the hand of God.

WOW! WOW! WOOOOOOW! Glory to God! Motheroffour, that's the best news I've heard in a LOOOONG time!!! God is soo good. What the Devil meant for evil, God turned it around for your good (romans 8:28)! God is so awesome! just like he did for Job, he's giving you a DOUBLE PORTION!!! Amen, God restored and gave you back more than what you started with!!! I cant stop praising God right now!! He is looking out for all of us that trust in him! He won't leave you put to shame but your enemies will be!!!

Girl, let me stop because I'll keep talking all night!! HALELULIA! what an awesome praise report!! keep posting and keep believing in God to make continuous breakthroughs!!! praiseGod bouncing :PTL:

:thankyou: for posting! I needed to hear this--what an on time word!!!

smooches
desiree

I'm telling all of you it took the hard times and me showing God that I will maintain my joy and love for him and will continue to follow him and not turn back into the world that now he is pouring out his blessings all over me. I am blessed just by waking up every morning, everything I've mentioned is just a double blessing.

You have blessed my soul TREMENDOUSLY!!!!! Thank you for sharing...you just don't know how prophetic this is for me... 👏 I am in awe of God on how He has given you the "holy handshake" which isn't done AT ALL these days. That shows you that God's favor is REAL!!!! praiseGod

You know I got on the website tonight with no intentions of sharing any of what I shared but I felt impressed to do so. God laid it on my heart for a reason, I feel it was to encourage his people. We all know God is no respector of man, I know that he is going to spare his children. There was a word given to me two Thursdays ago, the word was "what is last will become first and what is first will be last", a lot of God's children struggle while the devils children prosper. I just know that I heard the Lord tell me that his people are going to be first, he reminded me that we are to be lenders, head not the tail, blessed in the city and in the fields, well his word will not come back void. I call it as I want it to be, it doesn't happen overnight but I expect what I ask to be given because God gives us the desires of our heart if it lines up with his will. I feel that too many times we limit God, like we put him in a box, if we will take him out of the box and have high expectations I really think we could be enjoying Heaven on Earth. The Lord wants us to come to him with an expectancy. You know I'm 35 years old and it has taken me this long to realize that God wants to bless his children but we have to truly want the blessings and we have to learn how to grab a hold on to what we want and if necessary 'wrestle' with God to obtain what we want.
My Pastor call his Jehovah Nicotime (meaning just in time).

I can't wait to read a praise from you Jimmy.

Amy

God is so good. I have goosebumps. Thanks for sharing an awesome testimony of God's love and goodness to us. Praise God for every blessing and I am praying more to come to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Praise the Lord for his lovingkindness! He is indeed our Jehovah Jireh, our provider! Thank you so much for sharing your praise report, it is so encouraging!! We need to hear praise reports to be encouraged and reminded of God's love and that He does bless us in His timing which is perfect!

What you said in your second post about "wrestling with God regarding the blessings that we want just quickened something in my spirit! Thank you!!

And thank you for being obedient to share your testimony! May God continue to bless you exceedingly abundantly!