Embarrassing Bathroom Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Embarrassing Bathroom Dream

Post by pwilso512 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:05 pm

I was sitting on a toliet in the middle of a mall on the second level. There was a sink and mirror beside the toliet. I was in my night gown. People were walking by looking at me. I felt embarrassed, but I really had to go. A woman with a little boy carrying a toy walked toward me as if she wanted to ask a question, but she just walked pass me as if she didn't want to bother me. The sad thing is there was no toliet paper, and the toliet would not flush. I took the top off the toliet and manually flushed it. I was in such a rush to get out of sight that I forgot to wash my hands. I saw another sink further down the mall and washed my hands in it. Suddenly, a line formed behind me at the sink. End of dream. what Can anyone help?

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Embarrassing Bathroom Dream

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:14 pm

hello,

this dream reminds me of a common dream i've heard many people have...being nude in public...

but the toilet and mall are significant.

the Mall is a shopping center with alot of variety...what are you looking for in your life?

a toilet is obviously used to rid one's self of waste...what are you trying to get rid of?

in the process of getting rid of whatever it may be, do you feel EXPOSED at all?

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:02 am

um 512,,ur drm kood indicate that u will go thru a publik time of cleansing,,the lord maybe removeing stuff that has been a negitive influence..take heart,,while it appears kinda gross,,this happens 2 all beleavers one way or another,,we all r bein cleansed ,healed,delivered,dont be ashamed,,rejoice that god is at work in u 2 do his good pleasure,an 2 present u spotless an blameless on that day,,id be worried if god wasnt doin this 2 u,,if u get me,,this is his love in action 4 u,,this dream is a symball of the process,,not a literal publik humiliation as u fear,,i hope i make sense 2 u,, :clap: huggins huggins D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:14 am

Amen Dreamster, I agree wholeheartedly.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:52 am

Amen Dreamster, I'm in agreement! lol!

This theme has surfaced in a couple of other recent dreams...toilet in a public place....a good sign!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:37 pm

Thank you all for your comments. I'm glad this public cleansing is not a public humiliation. :whew:

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:03 pm

i'm still confused on what is meant by "public cleansing."

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:49 pm

Yeah I agree with "D ster" and it was very eloquently stated if I may add. :okay: Also I think the second level say's that after this little tidy up thing is over you will move up a level. From 2cd to 3rd or teen to adult- Spirit led Christian soldier in Gods great army of human warriors for Christ the Day star :welcome:.

Hey speaking of run on sentences, and other dumb stuff to do, I bet no one can say TOY BOAT 3 times fast.

Blessings,
D

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:59 pm

t u one and all..ur most encourageing 2 me,, :clap: :clap: um ive had my share of bathroom drms as hav otheres here,,i beleave we r in a state of continual cleansing as we take on the new nature of christ and put off the old 'man',,the rate of progress is largely determined by our willingless 2 surrender 2 the process i think,, lol! t u jesus 4 ur patiance,,ohh lordy,, lol! i think the toilet pikture always causes a little fear,,esp in publik,,but wen u gotta go ,,a toilet is the only thing u wana see,,imagine needing 2 go an not having one 2 use,, :blushing: :blushing: the publik cleansing can be god removeing stuff frm our lives ,,watever,,and that is seen by others,,not in a exposing way but in a release or freedom coming about,,like deppression lifting off,or even a healing of somekind,,jesus wants 2 take our stuff more than we are willing 2 give it 2 him,, rofl happy dance i hope this helps.. :clap: :clap: flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top