friend from the past

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friend from the past

Post by firerose on Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:13 pm

I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that has stayed with me, and made a deep impression on me.

I was feeling very out of place as I walked out to my car on the street, and started chatting with friend of mine. I started to tell her that I felt I should really move to the city where I might possibly be able to meet more people. I happen to live near major city, so this was where I was thinking of moving. I didn't necessarily want to....but it seemed like a good idea.

Suddenly I was back in a house, and my father was playing guitar. (He really does play , as do I...and we both love music.) I was just reclining listening to him, when 2 friends of mine from high school walked in the room. I had not seen them in years, and this is the case literally...and in my dream. One of them I had gone to my senior prom with...and we always liked each other....but after high school, our individual plans lead us in different directions. This guy also loves music. I always thought we were a lot alike. In my dream, there was an instant attraction, although at first I felt uncomfortable and assumed there was no way he might be interested in me. Our mutual friend pointed to some writing on a canvas above a fireplace....and I read it. I can't recall what was actually written, but I said to our mutual friend, "It's beautiful!" Because I said it was beautiful, he took me by the hand and led me over to my friend that I had gone to my prom with, and formally introduced us once again. The canvas was a white background white with red writing btw.

As everyone was about to leave, my friend that I was attracted too got under the covers with me as I was reclining once again, to assure me that he wasn't leaving. At this point I knew he was indeed interested in me. I remember feeling comforted and surprised. I hadn't been expecting any of this at all. This was the end of the dream.

When I woke up the next morning I felt incredibly comforted and loved at a very deep level. The previous night before sleeping I had been interceding in prayer very strongly with much emotion over a particular matter in the present that greatly concerns me, and has concerned me for many years. The depth to which I was comforted I have not previously experienced through a dream before. There was a sense I really knew this person on a deep level, and that everything was going to be ok.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top