Buying a Dark Pink House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buying a Dark Pink House

Post by Paul RT on Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:58 pm

I purchased a house with dark pink coloured walls, a flat roof and with a large squarish section in the rear. This section of the house had dead grass as its flooring, and was previously used as a carport or garage.

I met my new neighbours, who owned a sand and gravel supply outlet, and discussed buying some sand to cover this floor area, and was also considering buying some cheap carpet to cover it as an alternative.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buying a Dark Pink House

Post by pwilso512 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:36 pm

Is there something in your life that you are trying to cover up or fix? Maybe you took on something that wasn't quite in the best condition.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:36 am

Hi pwilso512

can't think of anything at the moment, but thanks for your interest

In His Name

Paul

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:32 am

Paul RT wrote:I purchased a house with dark pink coloured walls, a flat roof and with a large squarish section in the rear. This section of the house had dead grass as its flooring, and was previously used as a carport or garage.

You have recently bought a lie from the deceiver, you have aloud your flesh to over rule your spirit man in the matter. Your faith that God will bring you thru has waned. The present state of mind in the matter will not allow the water of the storm to shed off as in a flat roof. The square room is the opposite of a circle of protection in that their is no corner for the devil to hide in a circle. The addition of the car port speaks of a recent issue, and the dead grass is flesh or spiritual drought.

I met my new neighbours, who owned a sand and gravel supply outlet, and discussed buying some sand to cover this floor area, and was also considering buying some cheap carpet to cover it as an alternative.

You are taken the worlds point of view not God's. You are attempting to mask the issue instead of dealing with it. Hey Paul in my dreams lately I have been driving around in the dark with no lights on!

Be blessed Brother duh
D

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:41 am

Hi Paul. This is not an interpretation, but a reflection back to you of what I see. It seems that there is a theme of "misuse" in this dream. Dark pink is a beautiful color, but MOST people don't entirely paint their walls this color. Flat roofs are fine on some multipurpose buidlings, but for homes, you usually see dormer/arched roofs in order to facilitate water shedding. Of course, the dead grass makes me think of withering in the spirit. But again, the grass is misplaced. It could thrive if moved somewhere else. You are a smart cookie - you notice this and set about to solve the problem. Your first solution, sand, makes no more sense than grass. Your next solution, cheap carpet, is a step up, but there is (implied/deducted) a much better answer out there. Ask God for wisdom.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:39 am

Thanks Darrell for your comments

I'm open to the leading of the Spirit in all these things, and appreciate any comments on this website, however the Word says to test all things and seek confirmation from a number of sources, including the witness to my spirit, advice from my close brothers and sisters, responses to prayer and those who have the gift of interpretation of dreams etc, so I'm not about to jump to any premature conclusions.

I understand the difference between walking in faith and doing things in the flesh, and within my humanity I try to do the former.

Thanks for the blessings
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to RnestseekR for your input too.

For your information, we have been in drought conditions and tight water restrictions for the past couple of years, so most of our lawns here are struggling to survive (it's illegal to water them from our taps). I'm hoping that's the reason for this symbol, and not my spiritual state! lol!
The dark pink outer walls could be a reflection of the fact that my wife and I recently visited friends interstate who are building a house, and its outer walls are painted dark pink (it wouldn't have been my choice of colour!)
This house is rectangular, and the roof is used to collect rainwater for their rain tanks which are currently full.
As Darrell says, the dreams sometimes need to be put into context. I tend not to give all the background to my dreams until I see the offered interpretations.

In His Name

Paul

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:48 pm

Hi Paul,
I should put a disclaimer on all of the dreams I post for. some times people have gotten their feathers ruffled over the things I say. I do hope that you have not been insulted by any thing I have written on one of your dreams.

I have a daughter that helped start a church in Brisbane,they tried to target the surfer kids that were homeless and down. She loved it there, her husband fell ill and they had to return to the states.

We are all slightly different because of our customs and personality.
But I think you and I can agree one one thing. The color a house should not be! :jawdrop:
In Christ,
Darrell

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:33 am

Thanks Darrell

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down