Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Making Time for Sharpening my Minstrel Singing gift

Back again praying to have more time to learn new songs and do more minstry in song. Thank GOd I am getting my focus back on minstry. Praying for A Big record label, Publisher, Song writers, Management Team to sign me and help me to do what I love and that is to minster the true gospel in Song. I am a true worshipper for Christ. Thank you for your prayers

Father God, I pray that you will strengthen Lovetoworship to do what you have purposed in her/his heart. Continue to give her/him the desire to walk in the gifts, talent and ministry you have so graciously given her/him. I pray that you will give her favor with God and man that he/she will grow in you. Give her/him a new song that will minister to your people to cause yokes to be broken, salvation and deliverance, Godly repentance, and set the captives free from bondage. I pray that you will provide her/him with every thing needed in all areas of life that will enable her/him to worship and praise you the way you ordained it before the foundation of this world. Bring Godly people in her/his life that will promote and encourage her/his walk with you. We come against any plot, plan or scheme the enemy has thrown to abort or prolong her/his ministry. Order her/his footsteps for you said in your word that the steps of a righteous man are ordered by the Lord and he delights in his ways. I pray that Lovetoworship will delight herself/himself in you because you also said in your word that if we delight ourselves in you, you will give us the desires of our hearts. Stir up the gifts and talents RIGHT NOW, God! I call her/his ministry forth and come to full fruitness! We plead the blood of Jesus over all distractions. Direct her/his thoughts, oh God. We thank you God for being an on time God and we ask these things in your son Jesus' name...AMEN! Halleluiah!!!!!!!

Awesome prayer...I'm in agreement. God opens doors that no man can open and shuts doors that no man can open... thumbs

From one worshipper to another... flower

I think God is moving STRONGLY in the ministry of praise and worship. For the past couple of months, God has been speaking directly to our praise and worship team...elevating us to new levels.

We all have been praying that we dwell in unity...that we all will be on one accord and God is doing MIGHTY things with us.

Amen...thank you Virtuous that was a very much needed prayer.. All i can say Amen amen amen!!! Thank you GOD for you miracles in Jesus Name. I pray this same prayer for Virtuous in Jesus name amen...

Cholette.. Thank you worshiper I know we can do it.. We were made to worship christ.. I have learned and still learning to worship more on a intimate level.