Being Wrong About A Dream.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being Wrong About A Dream.

Post by ThisIsSparta on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:03 pm

i would LOVE to hear some of the stories of people who have been WRONG about the interpretations of their dreams.

when you realized you were wrong, how did that make you feel?

how did you realize you were wrong?

Last edited by thisissparta on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being Wrong About A Dream.

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:08 pm

oh yeah im wrong all the time about my own dreams. i jump to conclusions alot or worry about things i shouldnt. On my own i usually fear the worse. usually when im wrong i have no peace about the false interp and i cant stop worrying. But when im right...i feel really good, even when the answer isnt so great...its kindof a knowing like...if God chastises me, i'll be like "God you're right" and i'll have a peace about it. Make sense?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:44 pm

But is it supposed to be like that?

Are we SUPPOSED to just be GUESSING like we have been for so long?

Why doesn't God just tell us what they mean?

Because if God does NOT speak...that's all we have...is to GUESS...and then when we're wrong...WHOSE FAULT IS THAT???

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:53 pm

Sparta... Jesus wouldn't have left us to build His ministry without Him present if He didn't want us to figure some stuff out on our own. If you don't want to live with the fact that sometimes he wants you to think on your own, then you're never going to get through this.

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Vile wrote:Sparta... Jesus wouldn't have left us to build His ministry without Him present if He didn't want us to figure some stuff out on our own. If you don't want to live with the fact that sometimes he wants you to think on your own, then you're never going to get through this.

but we're humans...humans can't figure anything out. God of all people should know this.

i'm not kidding...if someone is WRONG about a dream, they could end up making a decision that will not only NOT benefit them, but destroy them.

this is just common sense.

according to "lean NOT on YOUR OWN understanding..." we should NOT be GUESSING.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:08 am

[font=Georgia] Sparta,

He tells us all the time what our dreams mean! The question is.....how receptive are we to the interpretation He give us?[/font]

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:27 pm

Dove-Solutions wrote:[font=Georgia] Sparta,

He tells us all the time what our dreams mean! The question is.....how receptive are we to the interpretation He give us?[/font]

he does???

then how come so many people on here end their dreams with something like..."Any Thoughts?"

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:44 pm

Most often this occurs because people have an interpretation but scripture tells us to have two or more judge the prophecy to ensure its accuracy. Some members ask for thoughts - I think they mean interpretations, at least I do, it's just that I'm open to hear what everyone has to say, if I don't agree with the "thoughts" presented, I don't receive them. Some members prefer that others respond only if they're truly given an Holy Spirit inspired interpretation.

Sometimes there are times when we have dreams where we just know that we know that we know that we know they were from God so we don't need confirmation. For some people, this is frequent, for me personally this doesn't occur the majority of the time. It's not that I don't think the dream if from God as much as it is that I don't understand the message so need assistance interpreting what He's telling me.

When we get dreams that are giving us guidance on something life changing, i.e., moving to a new home/location, career decisions, relationships, etc. and we don't have 100% peace about the dream message, it's very appropriate to ask God to confirm the dream's message by giving us another dream or confirming in some other way.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:50 pm

AMEN MINISTER LURDYS lol!

Totally on point--I agree whole heartedly! Peace is that final authority! I NEED continual confirmation/reassurance :clap:

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top