T. D. Jakes Again!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

T. D. Jakes Again!!!

Post by Delaine on Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:58 pm

By now you all probably know I dream a lot!

This dream happened a few years ago, but I have never known the interpretation. We were at a church function, and T. D. Jakes was walking up and down the aisles ministering. All of a sudden he stopped, pulled out a telephone, dialed a number and handed it to me. He said, "tell her it's at 9:30".

Can anybody help me? thinking

Delaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: T. D. Jakes Again!!!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:21 pm

In regards to your dream, I wonder if you will soon come in contact with someone of a prestigious or noble position that will give you a "Timely word" about or for someone (could be holy or positive)?

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delaine on Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:17 am

Desiree,

That is a possibility! Thank you. I didn't think of it in that vein.

God bless! thumbs

Delaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:00 am

Hi Delaine,
You said the dream was a few years ago...I know prophecy can come to pass at any time so it is a possiblity that it hasn't come to pass yet...maybe.
I agree with Desiree that there is a timely word for someone and will be giving through you!

But Just a question for you to think about...who have you been interceding on behalf of in those few years? Do you remember ministering a word to someone in the last few years- maybe about their purpose and appointment in life??

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Delaine on Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:52 am

Unaday,

For clarity, did you mean to say that God would give a timely word through me or to me?

In those years, I have been interceding on behalf of my husband (whom I had not yet met) and since I met my husband, I've continued to intercede for him. The day after my husband and I were married, the pastor who performed the ceremony ministered to both my husband and me and confirmed that "Samuel" was going to take the Word to the nations. At that time my husband would get up every morning to pray and get in the Word. I knew that he was a man of God, and he received other confirmations through other men and women of God.

I ask that you please pray for him--that every assignment that the enemy has sent against him will not prosper!

Thank you for walking me through this dream!

Lots of love!!!!

Delaine

huggins

Delaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:26 am

Hello!!!!!
I meant a timely word through you to somebody else...so you delivering the message. It would appear to me that the message would be about a purpose in life or a divine appointment. Although the message came through your pastor i wonder if that was confirming the dream???
Hmmm what time did you and your husband meet with your pastor the next day :0)

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Delaine on Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:15 am

Unaday,

Actually, the pastor was not my pastor. We attended a service the next morning that probably started around 10 a.m. (close to 9:30).

I also thought that it could mean 9/30 (date). I thought it was strange that I should think about the dream the other night then see T.D. Jakes on the first program that I turned to the next morning. Coincidence?

Whatever God is saying, I trust He will let me know when it's necessary. I so would like to understand my dreams!!!!! :banghead:

I do pray for the understanding, and I'm happy to know that all of you know how to pray as well!

God bless!

Sharon

Delaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top