Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Healing!! YEssss

I woke from a dream about my family me addressing my mom and my cousin about how I feel. Then I see other family memeber in which I was talking to about there healing and thy were telling me they knew they could walk and I addressed it. There is more>>> but I woke up and I felt good in my heart I felt a healing in my heart. Then I starting crying. I been hurt many of times by family and others and God allowed me healing today. PRAAAAAAAAAAISEE GODDDDDDDD!!! Jesus IS LORD OVER THE EARTH!! NO MATTER WHAT CONTINUE TO WORSHIP GOD AND YOU WILL GET YOUR BREAKTHROUGH~ bandaid :cute:

AMEN AND AMEN LovetoworshipJesus!

God can and will bring HEALING FOR YOUR SOUL! He is the balm in Gilead!! thumbs praiseGod :PTL:

HALELULIA TO THE MOST HIGH GOD! There is no other!
thanks for posting

Glory to God!! I woke up to get on the prayer line and as I was listening to praise and worship music.. I started crying again more pain was been released from me. I had my hand over my heart and I felt God annointing flowing through my hand to my heart. God is mending my broken heart. I felt my body shake then more tears flowing. Sometime we have so much hurt we dont even realize it. I give Jesus My love and my time. God is getting rid of my hurt.and I love of it!! I said I dont want to take this hurt to my family and my new helpmate nor my future children and also my spirirtual family. Let be free and Give God time to heal us.