im a bit reluctant to post this one

View previous topic View next topic Go down

im a bit reluctant to post this one

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:38 pm

I know what this dream means but would LOVE any feedback. The only thing im not sure of is what the doll specificly represents. I know it symbolizes something im afraid of that needs me...and its nothing that i needed to EVER fear...I just dont know what it is. So if the Holy Spirit speaks to you please let me know.

last night i dreamed that i walked to the back of my house into the back bedroom. There was a china doll there, it was a boy that had no hair and his eyes were solid black. He was kinda scary looking. I was mortified of this doll. Im reluctant to say that fear overwhelmed me so much that I spoke the name of Jesus at the doll to cast it out of my house. When i spoke I felt a growl escape my throught, like i was demon possessed. (of course God didnt give me the spirit of fear..which explains why i was posessed) when i spoke Jesus' name though, the doll came to life!!! (of course because Jesus' name is LIFE) The doll walked over to me and i was SO afraid! i was shaking and trembling and my adrenaline was pumping! I kept speaking Jesus' name like it was going to get the doll to go away...but the more i spoke Jesus' name the closer it got to me and the more power it had. Finally when it reached me, I realized it didnt want to harm me..it just wanted me to be its mother and for me to nurture it. Before i woke up I remember asking the Lord to help me to overcome this fear.

Background: when i was a little girl there was a ghost story someone told me about a china doll coming to life that used to fill me with fear. It doesnt scare me anymore because God has delivered me from that a long time ago...but the one thing i have been fearing lately is my husband getting a full time job. Im way out in the middle of the country with no phone. He's already a full time student and i just feel so isolated right now...im not sure if this dream has anything to do with that...besides i dont know how that would fit with the "nurturing" part.... praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im a bit reluctant to post this one

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:14 pm

the comfort of a physical zone some times prevent us to realize that God is the one in control of our life . The steps of the good man and woman are directed by the Lord..
When fear appears usually is to bring confusion ....the attack is not directly to you but to our faith..
do not rely in your own understanding...even if the mountains and the sea dissapear...even if my father and mother would leave me...I know Yahweh will comfort me..
The idols sometimes are ideas ..preconcepts we have that make us fell more a peace, but more susceptible to loose the will of the Lord.
After too much time in the wilderness Israel Settled in the desert thinking well this is the promise land after all..but God told Joshua tell tem to break the camp and come to cross the Jordan...
It was not easy after that long to start again trusting the Lord
that was when the mana stopped too..and they learn to walk trusting him and seeking his face...even when the signs of the Lord's presence were not there.
Trust in the Lord and you will never put to shame ..you will be like the cedar in the Lebanon that your root and leaves never whiter..
Cast down all thoughts contrary to the will of God because they are not coming from the Lord ..learn how to make distinction in between one and the other.Not all the dreams come from the Lord..Test the spirits always...

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:17 pm

It does makes sense that the baby wasn't going to harm you once you kept speaking Jesus and it came close in a "friendly way". I wonder if the baby represents your husband--you were afraid of him getting a full time job but maybe there's nothing to be concerned about? I wonder if you're allowing your concerns and fears about this "change" to have more power than it needs to have? Because the baby wanted you to nurture it, I wonder if your husband just wants you to be supportive of his decisions right now--even if you're not totally in agreement with it? When you do this, you'll find that its not all that bad as you first thought? I wonder if God is telling you that NOW IS THE TIME for you to face your fears so that you can become FEARLESS and totally depend on him in this time of uncertainty?
These are my thoughts
please pray about it
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:50 pm

WOW thats really good Desiree. thank you so much. What you said spoke volumes to me. Thank you Jesus for using Desiree!

mbstudent: I agree with all you've said, but it doesnt really fit my life right now. I feel like the Lord was telling me that He didnt give me a spirit of fear, that His word and name is life, and that things that im not excited about arent always bad. Its not like me to be filled with fear...AT ALL, but the other day in church the Lord spoke to me saying "why are you so afraid to be without your husband?" Then i felt God's Presence so close to me. It made me cry...how could i possibly have EVER been afraid when I have God Almighty by my side...it makes me ashamed of myself...(not in a condemned sort of way) just that i know I can do better than that and i will. Its impossible to please God without faith. Im so proud to be His daughter..He is so patient with me and So faithful! Thank you for your feedback.
love in Christ,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:12 pm

Daph, I'm always happy to help a fellow sis in Christ!!

Hey, in other posts, didn't you mention that with your first husband you were kind of the "needy/clingy" type? I wonder if when God spoke to you in church if this was a test to show you that maybe you were or are becoming this way with your present husband--looking to him as your comfort instead of God (ie:Like a "security blanket")? Maybe this is a great time to start being even more independent minded,etc and continue doing things that YOU love to do that's apart from your husband while he's doing his thing? Tell me what you think.

smooches and God bless
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:34 pm

yep youre right on Desi. its very true...i believe thats why He spoke that to me in church the other day. LOL man youre right on!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:37 pm

GOD is right on!!! I'm wiping the sweat off my forehead, glad that I wasnt wrong!! lol! Girl, you know He loves you and he doesn't want you to have nothing less but his very best for your life!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:41 pm

I know and I praise God for using you!!! Thank you!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:52 pm

kiss ANYTIME!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile