Seeing My Ex at Church with A Baby!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeing My Ex at Church with A Baby!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:07 pm

Had a dream that I was at church. I had never gone into the sanctuary just straight to the bathroom in the back (its where our fellowship hall is located--there's bathrooms, a goal for the kids to shoot hoops, and a microwave with stove and refrigerator, etc). I was in the bathroom trying to "fix myself" up (ie: look more presentable) I had on a t-shirt---which is a shirt I received from one of my college dorms that I lived in; I wear it as a nightgown sometimes--and some panties. I can't remember if it was panties or some raggady looking pants! Anyway, my hair was curled and in a pinup--I used to wear my hair like this in the past when I wanted to dress up and just look nice for church/school (my ex also LOVED this style); now my hair is a short cut like Halle Berry's). Anyway, I go into the bathroom IRL before I go into the sanctuary just to make sure that I'm decent and "holy looking" :). On my way out, I open the door and notice my ex sitting there in a folding chair! I immediately close the door! I hope that he didn't recognize me! I thought: what is my ex doing here? It was unexpected and a surprise to see him at church. Others were in the back so I don't think he recognized me--if I had opened the door again though, I know that he would have!! The door of the ladies restroom doesn't close completely (there's a crack through the door), so I look through the crack and observe my ex more closely. As I've said, he's sitting down in a chair facing the women's bathroom and he has on a blue and white warm-up/jumpsuit along with a sweat band around his head. Its a Sunday at church and my ex is dressed like this--very out of character for him. He's wearing an outfit that most basketball players would wear over their uniform before a game. IRL, I've NEVER seen my ex dress in a warm up. I've seen basketball shorts, t-shirts dress shirts, and hats, but NEVER warm ups or a sweat band for that matter! Anyway, he's sitting comfortably with his legs spread and holding a baby in his arms (the baby is resting on his left arm comfortably?) The baby is long and looks around 6 months or older, but no older than a year (maybe a little less). The baby is dressed in a white/cotton one-sy/sleeper--It looks like a little boy but I cant remember. Standing behind the island (where food is placed), is a woman who appears to be his wife; she apparently is warming up a bottle of milk in the microwave. The woman is tall and VERY big and has long brown hair. I've seen his wife before (not in person) and I know that she is tall and now overweight IRL, but I thought she had black hair. I just assume that this is his wife based on the characteristics that I already know about her. This woman's complexion in her face is a little bit darker than my ex's wife's. I say to myself, "IS THAT HIS WIFE?" (I say it kinda like a "what! she looks like that?" type of thing. I don't really see her face but I see her from behind and assume, "that HAS to be her." The woman gives the bottle to my ex and he begins to feed the baby. He smiles. I thought to myself: I can't go out there like this (I wasn't appropriately dressed and I expected to see him under different circumstances--like when my man came along! rofl I contemplated whether I should just go ahead and show my face or not, but I decided not too. Besides, if I were going to see him I HAD to turn heads and be glamorous in the process!!! lol!

Sorry its long. I've been seeking God out for the answers and I have SEVERAL ideas. What do you guys think? I guess we'll just have to continue to wait and see what God reveals. Thanks in advance for the help!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seeing My Ex at Church with A Baby!

Post by ThisIsSparta on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:31 pm

hello

what are some of your ideas?

i don't think you've ever shared any before.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:54 pm

Because most of my dreams are prophetic/literal--meaning they will happen in the future, I wait until they are manifested before I respond. I like to post my dreams to get others ideas/viewpoints. God could be saying something to you all totally different to what he's saying to me--I like to be open to different responses.

I have many ideas right now. It could be that there's a literal baby on the way or that he's relearning the foundations/basic principles of the word of God and Christianity (1 Peter 2:2; Hebrews 5: 12-13; 1 Corinthians 3:2)

Again...we'll just have to see what God shows me. I'll be sure to post it when I find out what it is!
thanks for your response
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:54 pm

when you found out that the woman was his wife how do you feel?
Remember here your emotions are playing a big role
No matter what you hear or feel rely only in the word of the Lord ..
patiently wait in the Lord even if you don't have the things you wanted now.
the Lord is at work To make all the pieces in your picture to fit just right.
rest assure, the more time the enemy retain what is yours more greater will be your reward..
Faint Not and take good courage in due time you shall recover all
try to take your eyes off yourself and your problem and focus in Jesus..like when Peter was walking in the water...he said Fear not it's I...
Rest you need that....do not let yourself to be directed by your emotions surrender all to Jesus and you will see how he will bring all to pass..
Do not think how the issue is going to be resolved...that is not to you to know...
Be confident today the victory is yours....praise the Lord everyday for now on..because the walls are about to fall down.
and do not think about time either..you will see one day it will be all in place better than when you left it.
Shalom,

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:03 pm

I DO think that God is putting all the pieces of the puzzle together.

I don't know if I understand you...first its mentioned that my "feelings are playing a big role" and then you're saying that I shouldn't rely on my feelings? Feelings are VERY important when looking at our dreams. Of course I wait for God to give me the interpretation, because he knows, but other people's help and responses help me to see other viewpoints AND if I'm going in the right direction with my own thoughts and feelings. Are you saying that when it comes to trusting God's plan for my life not to rely on my feelings?

the more time the enemy retain what is yours more greater will be your reward..

I know that my reward will be great if I keep being obedient and looking to God, but in this quote (correct me if I'm wrong) you make it seem like I am waiting for my ex's marriage to fail--in which I'm not! I want the best for him and I was just seeing here what God was revealing. I guess what I'm saying is, please clarify what you mean in your post (I want to make sure we're on the same page, so please don't be offended) flower

When I saw who I thought was his wife I said, "that's his wife"...I guess I looked in disapproval, not believing that that was her--even though she looked similar to how I thought she would, she still looked different. Maybe in real life she is a different woman--no longer the same? My ex too looked different even though I recognized it as him.

Again, we'll just have to see--I know and realize that things are definitely changing for the better in the atmosphere--I can see it!!! :clap: thanks and God bless you
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:31 pm

the emotional charge in you is huge and greater things are in front of you. You might no see it now but soon ....do not let yourself to get cluster with that.

the enemy retaining your blessings that is what I was trying to tell you,
Forgive my figurative speech ...sometimes is not easy for me to find the right words..
Feelings are good thing but it can be use by the enemy too to shorten our vision..
Take Peter for Example always sure of them ...and when the enemy came see what happen...
The Lord is hiding you at this time ,,He does not want you to be expose to certain things perhaps you can not handle at this time ..
Emotions affect our thinking in some occasions the Lord want you to focus on him..that whaever you need He will provide..
I did not mean you wished your Ex marriage to fail...Sorry...marriage is a sacred covenant.I don't know the reasons of your breaking ,but the Lord take seriously the covenants...When a breaking of this nature happen eventually He will bring Judgment..
and healing .if we don't obey his laws eventually the sin;s nature will affect us or others in a way we don't comprehend ,

I am so sorry If I hurt your feelings It was never my intention..
Shalom,

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:34 pm

you didn't hurt my feelings at all! I just wanted to make sure that I understood you! don't worry about fumbling in your words--I DO IT OFTEN! lol! I appreciate your words of encouragement and taking the time to answer.

I do believe that God is revealing ALL things to me in his time and in his way!

Thank you so much for what you do!
Be blessed. I hope that I didnt offend you! kiss
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:39 am

um i beleave ur drm is a pik of u rite now in a sense,,ur in tha bathroom,,lookin out at ur ex,,he has moved on in life i assume,,,but ur still in tha bathroom lookin out at him,,i think its tme 2 get dressed and leave tha bathroom,,focus on somethang else other than ur ex..hes consuming ur unconcious,,u shooda been getting ready 4 wat was gona be happening in tha sanctuary...ur ex is a distraction,, bandaid um this hard 4 me 2 say this sweety,,ok.. bandaid um let me kno if im on trak ,,love u ,, huggins huggins D um i didnt hav tme 2 read other posts,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:51 am

I agree with dreamster. You have a lot of dreams about your ex. It seems to me that your unconcious mind is consumed with him. Have you moved on? I could be way off base here, but after reading your past dreams about your ex, you dream A LOT about him and it seems as though you may need to move on from him...almost as if you are still connected to him but he has moved on.

Please don't be offended...these are just thoughts.

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:41 am

I can agree that I think about him WAAAY more than I should, but its not a problem for me now as it once was in the beginning!

I also agree that he is a distraction as I am preparing to meet the new man that God has for me! I thought that I have moved on--but maybe not COMPLETELY yet. In addition, there's a reason that I keep dreaming of him, and I pray that God will continue to bring more and more revelation--I think in the end it will all be a testimony for me!

Thank you both for the responses. I appreciate your concerns and your encouragement
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:06 pm

ok sweety,, :clap: :clap: D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:25 pm

Desiree,

You are doing right in the faith,but also your dreams with the Ex worries me a lot.Do you feel your soul still tied with him?Is it YOU or just a brotherly love for a lost soul.
If you identify this two then you will find what you should/not tolerate.

It is good to pray for such people for restoration,on the other hand they should not be a tumbling block in our spirituality and play in our emotions.

blessings
peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:20 pm

Its natural for someone to still have some feelings for someone that he/she was romantically involved with. As mentioned in earlier posts, I in no way have a soul-tie with him. I have a brotherly love for him because I want to see him have all that God has for him. I KNOW you understand where I'm coming from Peter.
He in no way is a stumbling block for me. I'm moving forward in christ and since the breakup, I've never been so close to God as I am now.

thank you though for your response and interest. I believe that God knows what he's doing with this.
God bless
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:33 pm

Desiree,

I agree,thanks for clarification.I know in the first hand what you are talking about!It is good and encouraging that you are about to get BREAKTHROUGH in this area.

Be blessed and we want to celebrate with you!

smile!

peter.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:44 pm

It is good and encouraging that you are about to get BREAKTHROUGH in this area.

I feel like it everday! I know its close!! I will be sure to keep the group updated! GOD WILL GET THE GLORY OUT OF THIS!! :PTL:

thanks again
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:17 am

It almost sounds like your ex in a race or a journey…but it seems like he has found his ministry or his purpose and there is someone in his life (more like a guardian of some sort- judging by her size) that is helping to nourish the purpose or ministry he has embarked upon. If this is prophetic to come in the future – you may experience his help or his success a far off…he may not even know that you are aware but you are.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:15 pm

I did think of the woman as "not his wife"--she was just so big, so I felt like that was symbolic of someone/something else so to speak--Whatever it is, its REALLY important to him (can't be missed) lol! . I had another dream where he was dressed in a football jersey and running in a game without a helmet on--so its definitely a race that I feel like he "doesn't want to drop" the ball so to speak because too many are counting on him! By the way, he won the game for his team!

This is weird, but I wonder if it is concerning television--like he'll have that career in television? (he was on t.v. when I saw him in the dream). Or it could just mean that what he's doing is "publicly known" (everybody knows about it). I don't think that he's aware of things God has been showing me about him though. He couldn't be.

you may experience his help or his success a far off

just for clarity, what did you mean by this statement?

thanks again for your response...I REALLY appreciate it!

desiree kiss

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:20 pm

yes she is symbolic of some one else.
what i mean about the experience his help or sucess is that you may see it or hear from someone but without having interaction with him. if that makes sense.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:25 pm

That makes a lot of sense--as I ALWAYS hear things about him! lol! I wish him the best and I pray that he can be all God wants him to be!! We'll see what revelation God brings!

I always enjoy reading your responses Una. Thanks again!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top