MY dreams last night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MY dreams last night

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:08 am

Last night, I had two dreams:

Each dream consisted of my pastor talking to me. It was like we were in a group discussion, and she leaned over in her chair and said to me...Indicate who you allow in your bed, happily, positively....then she said indicate. I was sittin there, and it was like I could not get what that word meant...and I woke up with that word on my brain, so I looked up the definition. Indicate means:1 a: to point out or point to b: to be a sign, symptom, or index of <the high fever indicates a serious condition> c: to demonstrate or suggest the necessity or advisability of <indicated the need for a new school> <the indicated treatment>2: to state or express briefly <indicated a desire to cooperate>

The second part, she was talking to me again, and she stated, "You are not at the point you want to be beause you haven't started a revolution for yourself." I looked up revolution also, and it means: 1 a (1): the action by a celestial body of going round in an orbit or elliptical course ; also : apparent movement of such a body round the earth (2): the time taken by a celestial body to make a complete round in its orbit (3): the rotation of a celestial body on its axis b: completion of a course (as of years) ; also : the period made by the regular succession of a measure of time or by a succession of similar events c (1): a progressive motion of a body around an axis so that any line of the body parallel to the axis returns to its initial position while remaining parallel to the axis in transit and usually at a constant distance from it (2): motion of any figure about a center or axis <revolution of a right triangle about one of its legs generates a cone> (3): rotation 1b2 a: a sudden, radical, or complete change b: a fundamental change in political organization ; especially : the overthrow or renunciation of one government or ruler and the substitution of another by the governed c: activity or movement designed to effect fundamental changes in the socioeconomic situation d: a fundamental change in the way of thinking about or visualizing something : a change of paradigm <the Copernican revolution> e: a changeover in use or preference especially in technology <the computer revolution> <the foreign car revolution> synonyms see rebellion

Any insight?

Thanks,
Miranda

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MY dreams last night

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:23 am

Pastors in dream mean the head of the church...In other words Jesus our Lord...A quite a bit of struggle here the Lord or the World..
To be in bed with someone no necessaraly mean in the physical act of sharing bed in that sense ..it represents too agree to ideas or living styles contrary to what the Lord teach us...When exposed to it we don't need to be so gullible and accepted when we know better..
If you accept his call and want your ministry to take off or the Lord to be able to use you in a mighty way...
Surrend yourself to Him..in complete obedience ...and pray to him to change those things in your way preventing this to take manifestation.
Some changes need to be made...Allow the lord to take the wheel now...It might be painfull but in the end of great benefit for you..
Seek the kindong of heaven and all the things you desire will be added to it.
Shalom and God Bless you!

Back to top Go down

Hey

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:59 am

Thanks for your response, it makes sense and it got me thinkin.....

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:30 am

I'm in agreement with mbstudent regarding the overall meaning of the dream but to me the bed symbolism represents covenant/partnership/committment, I agree that it's not literally a physical act.

In this dream, the Lord is asking you to choose - are you really going to commit to Him and let go of worldly things? And the fact that the pastor asks you to do this and do it happily, positively tells me that the commitment should be one that gives you joy, don't do it because it's the 'right' thing to do.

The use of the word 'indicate' to me suggests that you're to take a public stand, you're to show others who you're committed to. To 'indicate' requires action from you.

In order to indicate, it will require a 'revolution' within you, tearing down your current foundation and rebuilding something radically different in its place. From your own self -perception (understanding Whose you are) to what you're involved in (or not) to where you are called to be (your destiny). I agree with mbstudent that the Lord wants to do something mighty in your life but it requires a revolution within you which will require complete submission to His will to activate it. He can change us but only if we submit to His will.

The first Biblical person who comes to my mind who embodies this is the apostle Paul. Talk about a radical, sudden, and complete change of self, a revolution! praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:42 am

Wow...that is somethin Lola, some things that come to mind are the fact that lately, i have gotten it in my mind to finally stick to a church, and attend it only...faithfully, I have thought about becoming a member of a particular church I have been attending. I recently moved to another town, and I feel like I am tryin to restart, begin, and change my life all at the same time. I do feel a tugging that God wants to do something with me...and many have told me that he wants to use me in an awesome way....I can't lie and act like it hasn't been a battle for me, because i did stray off for awhile, I was just confused, now I am coming back home...I know the Lord speaks to me in my dreams at times...Thanks for the insight. that really helped me....God Bless.

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:07 am

To God be the Glory!! :PTL:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:43 am

Sponsored content