Dream Of Keys forgotten giving to me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream Of Keys forgotten giving to me

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:50 am

I was in a mall, It seems that I was the one in charge of Security as well as shipping and receiving Department.
When I was outside before the store opens two ladies approach me and gave me a set of keys..
They told me a friend of mine from the past was sending them to me. I took the keys in my hands and ask them when were they supposed to meet with my friend?
One the ladies was speaking to me in portuguese so I had to refer this question to her in Portuguese She answered two O'clock
To my surprise it was only 8 A M I inquired why so early ..then I looked at the keys in my hands and realize the keys needed to be in a safe box that I have the password to get into it..I decided to put the keys in the box when I was entering my PIN for some reason I could not remembered..
I know I knew but just could not remember. Then I ask other users of the Box ,if they did a inventory check list of the keys inside the box they told me not I ask one the ones in charge if there was a key missing and if so why was not this key reported.
It seems to me my have had taken the key home and when he realized returned the key to work throught the ladies.
the two guys in charge of the box told me since you have admin rights why don't you just change the PIN in the Software ?
I was tryng to avoid that wanted one them to open the box for me to verify who did not report the issue and because I was outside my office and did not want to sign in in my station.
after that dream beign in a car I could not see the driver but I know I was in the passenger sit and the person driving was familiar to me..
the car appoached an intercesion to great speed and the light was green but the ride was smooth . no accidents .I never drove a car to such speed

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream Of Keys forgotten giving to me

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:02 pm

Hello

Whenever I think of keys I think of "keys to the kingdom" and how God gave Peter those keys--the authority to do certain things on earth. We have that same authority/power to "speak things that are not as though they were" and to heal the sick, raise the dead, and see miracles with wonders following it!

I say this to say, I wonder if you have a certain "authoritative position" that you're entrusted with? It seems like people trust you to handle things properly. Even though you didn't really know what to do in the beginning, you were resourceful and intuitive and figured it out eventually. That is a gift that many dont have.

Finally, you were in the car with someone that you were familiar with. You were in the passenger's seat and the ride was smooth. I wonder if your life is/will be smooth/comfortable because you're letting God take authority and lead you to where you need to go?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:38 pm

I like the way starpop connects the key(authority) and the smooth ride.May be there will be control and peace in your life after you using the keys God has entrusted you with.

Have you prayed for certain things to happen in your life?This could be an answer for a specific obstacle.If it is general then it speak of an authority God is giving you as a believer as of peter.All in all it is about authority which is a good thing.

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:25 pm

Thank You Desiree and Peter . I came to the same conclusion..I know now that the things I am expecting will come to pass...
Bless Be our God who make wonderful things in these times..
He is good and His mercy endures for ever..

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:53 pm

thanks mbstudent,
A part fro authority KEY can also mean a specific truth in the word of God that when you apply you unlock your need/treasure.

Be blessed in both.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top