MANIFESTED??? Dream of a mobile home.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MANIFESTED??? Dream of a mobile home.

Post by RnestseekR on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:29 pm

I had posted in another section that I have been dreaming of mobile homes and unsure why or what they meant. Today I think I had a key of revelation given to me, but would like you all's input.

DREAM: (This was the 1st in the series of mobile home dreams).
I see a double wide mobile home, new kitchen, but old 70's style shaggy orange carpet. I am told/know that this was my mom's mobile home when she was a young adult. When she didn't want it anymore, she passed it on to her twin sister, who used it for a while. Apparently it was passed around to some others and then came back to my mom. She sold it for a price of either $51,300, $53,000 or $57,000 (I KNOW, I KNOW - if I'd written it down right when I woke up, I'd be able to tell you that exact amount now)! The person who bought it was the middle school youth director at our current church and his wife. My mom was happy because now she would be able to pay off a loan.

IRL: I hardly know this middle school pastor. In fact, I usually get his wife's name wrong. Today, April 16th, my husband and I got a letter in the mail from our church stating that this pastor was resigning to take a job in another city where he be doubling his ministerial responsibilities. And I got that Holy Spirit ZING - you know, the one where the light bulb goes on as a jolt of electricity runs up your spine??? Do you get it? The double wide mobile meant doubling the ministry.

It made sense for this youth pastor, made sense for my aunt (a pastor's wife, who has a fabulous women's ministry in a small town even though she doesn't get paid for it). But my mom??? As usual, I doubted. But I was curious and KNEW that HS Zing that can't be replicated by anything else. So I called my mom and asked her if she'd ever thought about going into the ministry. She tried to deflect the question. But finally, she said that yes, as a teen she had planned on going into a ministry of some sort and even had her college/bible school picked out. When she told me which school, I about fell off my seat. :jawdrop: It was the same school she'd tried to get me to go to (it was definitely NOT the right school for me), but she never told me she had wanted to go there.

ANYWAYS, I don't know that there's anything more to gleam from this dream, other than unlocking what mobile homes mean., so i can examine the other dreams. Perhaps, they also mean a ministry that takes you away from home??? What do you think?

THE COOL THING is I learned something really neat about my mom that I NEVER knew before. We have a hard relationship so these is like a gold nugget to me!

PRAISE to God - isn't he "neat!" praiseGod :PTL:

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MANIFESTED??? Dream of a mobile home.

Post by RnestseekR on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:08 pm

IRL 05/2010: My mom is putting her house on the market. They had a deposit on a 5th wheeler, but have decided not to do that. They are selling their home to get their bills paid off and monthly expenses down so she can retire. Her twin sister (also seen in this dream) just sold her house. They are renting for a while until they figure out where God is calling them next. Her husband is a pastor. My aunt would like to retire soon as well.

I have no idea if this dream is symbolic or real life. I have been dreaming of finding additional rooms in my own home that were added in the 1950's and then sealed off. My brother and husband (who is decidedly NOT a dreamer nor necessarily open to the idea of God speaking in dreams) have also been having the same dreams. I have posted the summary of these dreams in the "need interpretation" section w/o any reply. Any thoughts???

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:10 pm

PS: The youth pastor has definitely NOT retired - the mobile home does NOT signify retirement. But in a strange twist of events, I found out that the youth pastor from my dream used to lived in my personal (former) youth pastors basement for a while.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top