An Attack!!??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Attack!!??

Post by Sleeky_32 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:27 pm

I had a dream all I remember is that A short creature as it wasn't human, he was dressed in an overall with a hoodieT. In the dream I interpreted this creature as the devil. I was trying to run from him. It seemed as if I was running as fast as I could for him to not catch me but it seemed as if he didn't have to try real hard to catch me it was liked he made not effort, he was calm. He then stretched out his right idex finger which was like a claw and he slit my right heel open. I was hopping and I could see my heel the skin opened a really bad cut. i got away and was trying to dress the wound. people kept on asking me what was wrong with it as they saw how bad it was. That's all I rememberd. I awoke feeling very troubled within myself.

Sleeky_32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Attack!!??

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:48 am

The Devil is a layer...Jesus Christ Defeated in the Cross in the calvary..He don't have any power at all..
Do not let your old wounds to bound you no more....Forgive and forget..and Do not focus in how deep you were hurted ..or if someone mistreated you..
Do not focus on yourself that is the stronghold of the attack. Fix your eyes in Jesus and you shall be Free indeed...

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:16 pm

You are the head and not the tail, above not below. They are just stepping up their attack since they know their time is short. Run the race to win in Christ. With Christ all things are possible.

Amen in mbstudent

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:22 am

Amen mbstudent! Amen and Amen! Glory and honor to our Lord who has defeated satan at the cross and the ressurection!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:35 am

Amen the lord is Good I agree with the interp of that dream... HEALING IS THE CHILDREN BREAD!!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top