Walls without corners

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walls without corners

Post by lola21st on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:48 pm

I've been reviewing my dreams and I seem to dream somewhat regularly of homes where the walls curve, they don't join together to form a right angle, a corner. Instead the "corner" is rounded, like an art deco style. The walls are straight when you look at them from ceiling to floor, but when you go from room to room, the walls curve and create private enclaves for private rooms/areas. In some dreams they were in my home, in other cases someone else's home but they have all been residential homes... thinking

Any thoughts on what this might represent? Let me know if I've not been clear...thanks.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walls without corners

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:01 am

When I think of homes I think of people and their homes (spiritual temples). Is it possible that the curved walls are showing you that the person is not lining up spiritually like maybe hiding something in their life or keeping a secret. These are just my thoughts.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:52 pm

I think of smooth transitions. And serving God in secret places.

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:48 pm

I think both of you are correct.

In one dream, the interior of the home was dark and the walls were curved. In this instance, the person whose home it was was indeed hiding something, isn't lining up spiritually and was keeping secrets.

mldarrell - smooth transitions really resonated with my spirit in relation to several of my dreams that occurred as I was in the midst of a transition either in the physical or spiritual.

God bless you both! thumbs

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top