Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Urgent Prayer even as I send this

Hello everyone I am so tired of my new director. She is clearly a snake that tries to use and abuse me and others on my team. One moment she acts like she is helping you and then she turns around and gives you a slap in the face she very two faced person. I mean I just stared this new Instructor job last month March. I am so sad and angry I begin to yell out things that was not so nice. We have a new adminstraton and I praying that they would see how she really is. Before I got there it was very clear that non of the other instructors agreed with her. I cant take much more of this. I try to live right but yet people like her who is no good. I ask God to first of all save her then deliever her from all evil and any unclean spirits that is not from God. Her name is Mildred Lowe. I ask God to remove her and put someone who is a Christian in that position. This a burden. Other than that I really like teaching. crying I am very sad today. Thank you for your prayers.

WOW! I feel your pain, but let me say that your fight is NOT against flesh and blood, but against evil powers and spiritual wickedness in high places. God saw her before you got there and needed your light. Before praying for her to be removed, ask God is there something that you can say to her that will minister to her heart.

People are evil acting not because they are evil, but because they have issues. I worked with TWO supervisors on my previous job and they picked on me for TWO YEARS!!! They tried to get me fired by planting wrong information into the system under my name so I could be let go, but God wouldn't let it happen. I am grateful to say that when I learned to pray for them and hold my peace, BOTH of them were fired on the same day.

I will pray for YOUR peace and I will pray for Mildred Lowes healing because that's what she needs.

I hope you receive this in the love that I meant to say it in. huggins