Forcing air planes to take off..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forcing air planes to take off..

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:31 pm

Hi Everyone,

I was going around causing air planes to take off when not ready. These planes were sitting on different levels. The first plane was on level 3. I would go underneath the plane and push a green button and the plane would take off without warning. It was successful that time. I waited a couple of months and did it again. This plane was on level 5. I went underneath the plane and pressed the green button but nothing happened. I kept pressing the button but the plane would not go. I pressed it one last time and it took off without warning. This time I felt bad. I started thinking about the people who were not secured in their seats. They were not prepared and could be seriously hurt. Later that day I got a phone call that the plane on level 5 had fell or crashed and 2 people were hurt. I was terrified of being caught. Any thoughts?

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forcing air planes to take off..

Post by ThisIsSparta on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:36 pm

what in your life closely resembles the experience you had in this dream?

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:04 am

my thoughts = maybe you are trying to get ahead of God and do something he hasn't released you to yet, maybe he's wanting patience to stand and wait.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:35 am

The Lord want you to ask for his guidance.
Do not relay in your own understanding Ask me Hesaid and I will Show you things You not know...
God's timing is different than ours..
Ask and you shall received your caring nature needs to be timing with the Lord's Clock.
God Bless You
And Shalom,

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:17 am

Hello,

Thank you for the responses. I agree that I need to be patient and wait on the Lord instead of trying to make things happen myself.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:29 am

Again,the Lord want you to ask for his guidance.As you walk with him he will "Lauch out with you" at the right time.Abraham made a personal decision to walk with the Lord,a personal decision but it impacted on all human race.You are in the right direction although you ougt to rely in the Lord to work out his puposes.

"The vision will still happen at the appointed time. It hurries toward its goal. It won't be a lie. If it's delayed, wait for it. It will certainly happen. It won't be late"Habbakuk 2:3

I feel it
pray about it.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:47 am

I'm in agreement that the issue is one of being impatient and needing to wait on the Lord. I would like to add that I believe this could be in relation to your singing career, that is what came to me as I read your dream. Please pray to see if that fits in your spirit.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:56 pm

meditate upon philipians 4:6

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

amen

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:43 am

Hi Peter and Lola,

Thank you for responding to my dream.

I'm in a period of transition in my life and I'm tired of being in this place. My job closed so I am not working. I'm using this time to draw closer to the Lord but I have gifts and talents the Lord has given me and I'm ready to use them. When I step out in the gifts, doors are just closed and it's frustrating.

I have noticed that when I just rest in the Lord he brings the opportunities to me. Just recently a couple of opportunities have been presented to me that I didn't even seek out. I agree that I need to just relax and trust God to open the doors.

Peter it's so God that you posted Phil 4:6. I already have that scripture taped to my wall so when I wake up in the mornings I can speak that word. I guess I need to take it more to heart :smile:.

Thank you guys for your feedback and encouragement.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top